13

"Kuro. And if I am That Dame Tsuna, I will NEVER, ever care even if you'll die here." Kuro raged.

"Jyuudaime you're Sawada Tsunayoshi! Not Kuro or anything else! Please come back to us Jyuudaime!" Gokudera pleaded.

"Jyuudaime this, Jyuudaime that. Seriously, do you even know me? Or do you just know that "Jyuudaime" of yours? He doesn't even exist." Kuro answered.

"You acting though Herbivore. How about we'll let our weapons talk." Hibari suggested.

"Tsuna-kun. Please come back to us. I know that you'll be able to break free from that hypnotism of theirs." Enma said.

"Kufufufu.... Sawada Tsunayoshi do realize that I'm the only one who has the right to posses you." Mukuro said caring for Tsuna in his own way.

"Tsu-chan, please return, I'll even let you confiscate my marshmallows for the rest of my life." Byakuran joined.

"Oi Tsuna! If you're going to be like this then I'll stuff my spices in your nose without hesitation." Karma added.

"I don't care Mr. India Fetish." Kuro deadpanned Karma.

"What do you mean by that?!" Karma asked as he was feelimg irked.

"Karma, a belief from India, is your name and your addiction to spices. Aren't you showing that you and your family are fetish for the country India?" Tsuna said.

"... I don't know if I should stuff spices in you or just punch you." Karma stated.

"As if you can touch the great me." Kuro said as he stuck his tongue out sexily.

"Shiro, Sensei, where are you?" Kuro asked.

"In Vendice. We tried to look for a cure but there wasn't one made." Bermuda said.

"They're in Vendice?" Kuro asked hoping that it was true.

"Yes. Sadly you're all alone, what are you gonna do now Kuro?" Reborn asked.

"Sleep." Kuro said.

"The Fuck?!" Gokudera face palmed.

"I haven't slept since I was saved by Shiro." Kuro said.

"The fuck?! Why?!" G asked.

"Cause I'm awesome." Kuro answered.

"Well then, let's say goodbye to each other then. You're going to be forced to be the Boss after all. At least let them say goodbye to "Tsuna"." Giotto said.

"Fine." Kuro said as he cleared his eyes, "Hurry though, I'm tired." Kuro added.

"Everyone... I'm so sorry." Tsuna apologized.

"Don't be." They all replied.

"Is there no other way?" Kyoko asked.

"Yes... I'm leaving you mentally. So... Kyoko let's break up, it's final. I don't want you to torture yourself." Tsuna said.

"But Tsu-"

"It's okay Kyoko-chan. Just be happy for me." Tsuna cut her off smiling.

"Tsu-kun..." Kyoko trailed.

"Now, I have no regrets. I'm sure "Kuro" would gladly take my position. It was fun while it lasted everyone." Tsuna said smiling as he fainted.

"Jyuudaime/ Tsu-kun/ Dame Tsuna/ Tsunayoshi/ Tsuna-nii/ Tsuna/ Sawada/ Little Bro/ Tsuna-san/ Tsuna-kun/ Recyclable/ Omnivore!" Everyone present exclaimed as they saw that the brunette is gone.