10

The winter break has already ended and Tsuna was still absent. Due to that, Gakuho was forced to send Tsuna back to class E.

One certain Monday

Nagisa, the one who is usually the most early to arrive in their class after the tuna went missing, was shocked to see that their classroom doors are open.

' I wonder if Koro-sensei is early today.' The bluenette thought.

Entering, he was shocked at what he saw.

' I- isn't that Vongola Primo?! Why is his hair brown?!... Could it be!' Nagisa thought hoping that it's his long lost friend. (They knew Primo because of the Takaoka the second attack.)

"TSUNA!" He exclaimed as he hugged his friend.

"Let go of me." Kuro said as he pushed Nagisa away.

"T- Tsuna?!" Nagisa mouthed in shock.

Kuro glared at the natural born assassin but then realized something.

"A- Ah! I'm so sorry Nagisa-kun." Kuro said as he tried to act like "Tsuna". (Even though he is Tsuna.)

"It's alright, what happened to you must've been traumatizing." Nagisa said shoving the topic off.

"Yes it was indeed a traumatizing event." Kuro agreed with venom lacing in the later parts.

"By the way Tsuna, who saved you?" Nagisa asked.

"Hm?... I don't know, the events were too hazy for me." Kuro said. (Was saved by Primo actually.)

"I see... I'm glad that you are safe Tsuna!" Nagisa said, smiling.

"Thank you Na-gi-sa-kun~" Kuro thanked mentally laughing for what is going to happen with the E class.

Minutes later.

Kuro was pissed, very pissed since he was bombarded with questions from his classmates.

"...ough... ENOUGH! ENOUGH!" Kuro raged.

At that moment all of them were immediately silenced.

"Sawada-san..." All of them trailed.

"For once in your bloody life, can't you fools shut up?!" The tainted brunette asked.

' Fools?... Bloody?... Is he British?... No he's Japanese.' The students thought.

"Oi Dame Tsuna, when did you return?" Reborn asked.

"Don't be rude, kora. He just escaped Shiro and his companion you know, kora." Colonello said with his famous "kora".

"Tsunayoshi, how are you?" Fon asked.

"Hehehe... Tsunayoshi, how did you escaped?" Verde asked.

"3 reasons: first, it's none of your business, second, don't boss me around and lastly you idiots are just as noisy as them." Kuro said.

"Are you testing my patience Dame Tsuna?" Reborn asked trying to be as calm as possible.

"Dio mio Renato, shut up! You have no right to scold me. And by the way, my patience has already gone away when you started opening your shitty mouth." Kuro retorted.

"Dame Tsuna, do you have a death wish?" Reborn asked his student.

"Calling me Dame Tsuna, maybe it's you who has a death wish Ren-kun~." Kuro chimed.

"You two stop! Brother be gentle with Tsuna his mentality is not yet stable and might have a trauma, and you Tsunayoshi show some respect he's old you know!" Shin scolded the two.