Chapter 2: Car Rides

Here's Chapter Two loves! Hope you like it!!! Don't be afraid to vote and comment, btw!!!

Chapter 2: Car Rides

Once Liam and Ella got ready to go, they bolted out the door, eager to get to the London Eye. Liam knew it was one of Ella's favorite places to go and they always had a fun time there.

If you didn't already know, the London Eye was a 443 foot tall ferris wheel that was one of the many attractions of London. Everyone who lived in the England country knew of the Eye and many went to ride it. It attracted many tourists too!

Anyway, once Liam and Ella got outside, they got in Liam's car. Ellie loved riding in the blue lamborghini which Liam had gotten for his eighteenth birthday from his parents. She especially loved the radio though that was inside. When they got in and Liam turned on the car she immediatly turned it on. All the sudden the sound of music was blasting from within the vehicle. The two teenagers both just laughed.

"I think today is gonna be pretty swell, don't you Ellie?" Liam asked, while pulling out of the driveway.

"Yeah, I think it will. Being with you makes my birthday even better, Liam," Ella said while giving Liam a quick peck on the cheek. Liam replied by blushing which maybe Ella let out a cute little giggle.

Minutes later they were in the busy London traffic and the sound of honking horns was very apparent. The honking was actually drowning out the radio and the radio was already pretty loud in volume. Ella didn't even bother trying to turn it up. They were almost there anyway and she knew she'd never be able to over power the intense city noises.

Soon we got so we could spto the London Eye though...And it looked amazing! I couldn't wait to get on!