Chapter 3: Meeting Harry

Hey Loves! Here is Chapter 3! And I made the song for this chapter 'Set The World On Fire' by The Janoskians because I just love that song and it's really upbeat (: Haha, hope you enjoy!!!! :D 

Chapter 3: Meeting Harry

What Liam hadn't told me was that he actually had called in early and got us two flexi tickets so we wouldn't have to wait and we could ride the Eye any time that day. He also said that he just knew he could convince me not to go to the pub and he knew I'd then want to go to the Eye, so that's why he got the tickets. Don't get me wrong, I was absolutely thrilled! This boy knew me all too well. He was amazing! I guess I really did fancy the lad... Maybe... It still kind of confused me.

Anyway, we parked,went up to the concession/Ticket Office area (where Liam gave the concession women our tickets) and got into one of the capsules. There was about eighteen other people in this capsule with us, it was a pretty average day for here. Soon though we started moving and Liam grabbed my hand. I blushed and we went over to a viewing window that we liked. Once we got a little higher (maybe 200 feet off the ground) I started getting nervous. Even though I had rode the Eye many times, I always got a little uneasy once we got a certain height off the ground. Liam just pulled me closer and whispered in my ear that everything would be okay and that he was right there for me to hold on to. Well trust me, I held on alright! Maybe even a little too tight. Liam didn't mind though. He liked the fact that I found him as protective and what not.

Anyway, once we had finally made it to the top and felt a little safer and loosened my grip on Liam's hand and shirt. The view was always so beautiful here and you could see so much of London! It was just the bee's knees! I was always gobsmacked about it. It was probably one of the most beautiful sights in the world!

That's when a fairly handsome, curly, brunette haired, boy walked over to us.

"Hey there Miss!"

"Well, Hi," I gave him a little giggle at his randomness. I could see Liam was a bit suspicious of him though.

"So you two are riding the Eye?" The curly haired boy asked. I could see he was trying to make small talk, I didn't really know what for...

"What do you think mate, we're right here!" Liam said while smiling. I think he was probably guessing the boy was a complete idiot.

"Uhhh, yeah. Hey well anyway, I'm Harry! And I just had to come over here cause... Well... This lass is bloody gorgeous!" Harry said looking down at the ground, with his hands in his pockets smiling. I instantly turned red as a tomatoe blushing. Liam was turning a bit red too, but I sure don't think it was for the same reason I was. I think he was getting jealous...

"Well, hell, what do you want then. A date with her?" Liam spit out.

"Well, yeah... If it's okay with you ma'am," he was so polite! And completely adorable now that I think of it.

I don't think Liam was very happy now though, and I don't think he was wanting that reply out of the boy. When he asked about the whole date thing, he was probably only being sarcastic. I could tell something was up with him though, because he was becoming more tense by the minute. To be honest, I was scared he was gonna eventually blow!

"Is it okay with you, Miss? Well what am I saying! I need to know your name first!" We both laughed, except for Liam though of course. I just kept ahold of his hand.

"Chloe, my name is Chloe, and yeah that's actually really fine with me! I'd love to go on a date with you Harry!" I said very willingly. I still don't really know why I said yes to him, I thought all this time I had liked Liam. Maybe I was just getting tired of waiting for him to make a move. Who knows. And really, it was just one date, what could it hurt?! It's not like I was in a relationship with either of these boys.

Harry then gave me a big smile, "Okay, could I get ur phone number so I can call you when I get home later today?"

"Yeah, sure!" I said while writing down my cellphone number on a piece of paper that I had gotten out of my carry-on bag. I then gave it to him and we both said good-bye to one another, since we were almost on the ground. Boy, who would have realized that around thirty minutes had already went by!

When Harry left I looked back at Liam. He had just turned around and was leaning against the bar railing, I could tell he was upset....