Updates!

Hey everyone! Ecto here and I'm going to give a few updates. I know I've kinda ceased existing here for a while now, half a year to be exact, but life often happens and that's what happened to me and my editor. In terms of editing? We are currently on the 3rd phase, meaning that most of it is done, just there is some improvements needed to be made so you guys get the best experience possible from this novel!

Now where am I at? I'm actually doing the best I have in at least a year. This entire year so far has been improving my mental health and how I feel about myself. Finally, I feel as though I have a foothold into what I believe is who I am, and it's really refreshing! Some advice I can give everyone is do what you want to do, and dont live someone else's life. This is your life. Be who you want to be, no matter what other people say about you, or whatever people think about you, their opinions shouldn't matter on how you feel about yourself. Shove those who treat you like dirt aside and keep those who care about you close. They live their own lives and if they want to berate you and toss you down, then they are wasting their time and energy on something that doesn't help better the world, but that's their fault. You can always do the right thing because we are stronger together.

I hope that at least one of you have felt touched by this story in some way, whether it be through pure enjoyment or something has spoken to your heart. It's one thing to plan and write a story, but it's a whole other thing to hear and see positive feedback from your audience. Life happens, and we can't control it, but just know that I am hopefully pushing to send out the new chapter sooner rather than later. This has been a blast writing this so far and I can't wait to show you what I have in store! 

So, to end this short update: Stay true to yourself and be safe out there! Thank you so much for your support, every vote encourages me to keep on writing!

- <3 Ecto