14

Tubbo ran up to Ranboo and hugged him to greet him. Ranboo hugged him back and I cant help but laugh at their height difference. Ranboo noticed me smiling at them.

"Whats the problem?" Ranboo asked as he walk towards me.

"Height." I chuckled.

"Youre short too Y/N" Tubbo said.

"Hey I aint that short." I glared at him. "Im just smaller than Ranboo because he is a giant."

Ranboo laughed and we went to Tubbo's car. When we arrived at Tubbo's house, we helped Ranboo unpack his things. We even helped him set his set up.

Ranboo decided to stream when we finished fixing his set up. While he was streaming I was in the background but its not noticeable. While Ranboo was streaming, I was sitting on his bed, Tommy texted me.

Tommay
Hey y/n

You
Hey Tommay :)

Tommay
Dont call me that

You
Thats what your contact name is

Tommay
Oh come on

You
Heh

Tommay
What are you doing?

You
Hanging out in Ranboo's stream

Tommay
Yeah I know that but what are you doing?

You
Nothing really
Just laying down

Tommay
Wanna hang out and chill?

You
Like what?

Tommay
Bed wars? You havent played for a while.

You
Sure Ill just tell Ranboo

Tommay
Cool cool, ill wait for you in vc :D

I smiled wt my phone when Tommy invited me to play, Ranboo somehow noticed. He unmuted and turned towards me.

"What are you smiling at?" He asked with an eyebrow raised.

"H-Huh?" I looked up at him breaking my smile. "I-Its nothing."

"Why stutter?" Ranboo asked now smirking.

"Stop with the annoying smirk." I answered while standing up. "Tommy just invited me to play bedwars thats all."

"Youre going home then?" Ranboo asked.

"Mhm." I replied as I opened his door. "Bye boo boy."

"Bye." I heard him reply before I closed his door.

I said goodbye to Tubbo's parents and I said Ill be going home. I walked home since it wasnt far. When I got home, I saw my parents in the living room watching TV. A typical Sunday for them. I smiled and walked pass them.

I went up to my room and sat down on my gaming chair but didn't turn on my pc yet. I decided to call Tommy. It took only one dial and he answered immediately.

"Hey Tommy." I greeted while looking up at my ceiling.

"Hey," Tommy greeted. "You coming on Hypixel?"

"I kinda dont want to." I said standing up then plopping on the bed. "I just wanna talk to you."

I swore I heard him say 'aw' and I immediately smiled. "I miss you so I want to talk to you."

"Alright, we can just talk." He replied and I can hear him smile.

I smiled as well and we talked and got to know more about each other. Hobbies, favorite movies and songs and more. I felt closer to Tommy and I know he felt the same way. I always smile when we talked. We lasted hour talking until one of us fell asleep. Which was me.