PostwickShipping (Hop x Gloria)

Of course I had to start out with what used to be my favorite pokemon ship. Besides, with Sword and Shield being one of the latest released games, I felt like doing some Sword and Shield ships. Later on, I will get to the other ships from other regions. I really like Hop x Gloria for many reasons. By the Way, I imagine Gloria and Victor being twins. (Last name: Masaru; Japanese for Victor.) I also Feel like Gloria has a Scottish accent with Victor having a British one. Hope you Enjoy!

It all started one day, when Gloria was in the Isle of armor, and she had just defeated one of her rivals, Klara. She was heading back to the dojo now. She had been on the Isle of Armor for quite some time now, and she missed her friends in Central Galar. She was thinking about her friend Hop as she entered the Dojo, and then, Her heart almost skipped a beat. There he was.

"Hop!" she almost shouted, shocked. "It's been so long! Why are you here at the dojo?" She asked as they ran up to hug each other. "I'm doing some research for Sonia. What are you doing at the dojo?" He replied. "I'm here training. I'm just so happy to see you!!" she said excitedly. Gloria waited a moment and stared into Hop's Gold, adorable eyes. He's just so cute!, she thought to herself. After the short moment of hesitation, Hop asked, "Hey, Gloria, You haven't by any chance encountered a Pokemon called Urshifu, Have you?" Gloria thought a moment, then answered,"I have an Urshifu. Why ya askin'?" Hop stood in a bit of shock for a moment. "Whoah! Urshifu, the Warrior pokemon, lives high in the mountains of many regions, and also is said to have one of the strongest Gigantimax forms!" Gloria was a bit overwhelmed by the information, but managed to say "M-My Urshifu can't Gigantimax." "That's because it won't eat the max soup without a special ingredient..." said a voice from behind them.

They turned around to see the dojo master standing behind them. "Master Mustard!" they ssaid at the same time, a bit startled.  "Special ingredient...?" Hop asked. "Yes..." Mustard said. "A special ingredient..." "So, What is it? What's the Special Ingredient?" Gloria asked, not wanting to wait for an answer. "The Special ingredient is..." Mustard started, now hesitating. "The suspense here is killing me." Hop muttered after a minute. "The Special ingredient is... Whoopsie! I forgot!" Mustard said, teasingly. "OH COME ON!" Hop complained. "Ha! You're Easier to fool than your brother! The special ingredient is something sweet and sticky..." Mustard told them. "Sweet and sticky, huh? like... nectar or honey?" Hop asked. "There are plenty of Lilligant around the island." "Alright. Let's go get some nectar!" Gloria shouted with excitement.

Hop's POV

She's just so beautiful, and so brave, and so strong, I thought. I just want to kiss her! Right now! But that would be a little awkward. I kind of have the feeling she likes me too, though... I'm just not sure! I kept thinking. I-I'll just ask her. Yeah! I'll ask her! "Hey, G-Gloria..." I Stuttered. "Yeah?" she turned around and looked at me straight in the eye, and I got really nervous. "N-Never mind." Dang it, Hop! That was your chance! You should have told her.

Narrator's POV

After a short walk to the Forest of Focus, Hop and Gloria soon found a small Petlil that looked like it was lost. "The Poor thing! It looks like it's trying to find someone... maybe its parents?" Hop suggested. "I'll go try to look for a Lilligant that looks like it's looking for a Petlil, and you stay here with the Petlil, k', Gloria?" Hop said. "Alright!"

~time skip brought to you by a flock of Wooloo~

"I'm really glad you could find it's mother, Hop!" Gloria told him. Just then, the Lilligant looked as if it was trying to say something. Following that, it gave Hop a Handful of nectar. "Really? Thank you!" Hop thanked the Lilligant, as it headed on its way with Petlil. "I'm thinkin' that nectar is a thanks for returning it's Petlil, Eh, Hop?" Gloria said. "Yeah. I guess it was kind of like saying thanks!" Hop agreed. Then, the two tried to figure out if the nectar was good enough. "Hmmm... It really isn't that sticky. It's kind of like a liquid. I guess we'll have to try a different Pokemon's nectar, like maybe... Applin?" Hop suggested. "Oh, Yeah! Applin!" Gloria agreed. It took a while to find an Applin, but then... "Hop! I found one, But it's really fast! Come help me catch it!" Gloria shouted. They ran across almost the whole forest, when the applin rolled up a tree. "Gloria, Shake the tree!" Hop told her. Gloria Shook the tree as hard as she could, and when the Applin finally fell out of the tree... CLONK!

When the Applin fell out of the tree, it hit Gloria right on the head. "Oh my Arceus! Gloria, are you okay?" Hop asked as he ran over to help her. "Yeah, I think I'm fine..." She started, but then, something extremely unexpected happened. Hop leaned over and kissed Gloria on the forehead. "Hop...!" She said with a slightly shocked tone in her voice. "I never thought you... felt that way about me... And...Just to be honest... I like you too, Hop!" Gloria confessed to him. They stared at each other for a couple of moments, then they snapped back to reality. "Well, that nectar was pretty sticky, but it was more sour than it was sweet." Hop said. Hop thought for a minute, then got an idea. "Hey, Gloria, you have a water Rotom bike, Right? 'Cause we're gonna need it."

Gloria and Hop got on the Rotom Bike and rode out to a little island called Honeycalm Island. There, they found a big tree that smelled a little like...Honey?!  " Hey, Hop, Do you know why this tree smells like honey?" Gloria asked. "Maybe... There's a pokemon in the tree that has honey! Gloria, Let's try shaking the tree." Hop said. Gloria was a bit hesitant for a moment, but she finally agreed. They shook the tree once, nothing happened. They shook the tree twice, nothing happened. When they shook the tree a third time, a huge, loud rumble shook the ground, and something huge came from inside the tree and..." OOOOHHHH BEEEHHAAAAIIIIIIIVVVVVEEEE!!!"

Cliffhanger!! That was fun to write. I actually based this story on something that happened in the Pokemon sword and shield dlc, so this story is basically cannon I guess. The "Oh Beehaive" was probably my favorite part of Isle of Armor, so I thought "Hey why not include it in a Hop x Gloria Fanfic?" It's litterally 3 in the morning and I'm still just chillin here, listening to my X and Y and OmegaRuby AlphaSapphire music so yea. Hope you enjoyed!

 Hope you enjoyed!