Part 99

In the night, everyone fall in deep sleep after dinner.Draupadi had some work in kitchen.She was thinking about Keshav's  what did mean about Pandavas's minds aren't in good state.Hastinapur's matter isn't so big.They also knew what they(Duryodhan, Dusshasan and Mama Shakuni)can do!!!!!! Moreover, Pandavas can go there anytime.From someday,they are behaving strangely.They aren't talking to each other so much also.Hope nothing serious happened!!!By thinking all this,she finished her all works and went to meet Pandavas.They are still working in the room but seperatly.

"Who wants a kiss?"asked Draupadi teasingly.

"Nakul."answered Happily aYudisthir because he used to think Draupadi loves him most cause he is most handsome.

"Bharata Bheem"uttered aNakul cause for him, Draupadi loves aBheem most cause he is the strongest.

"Sahadev"answered aBheem cause he is best in axe and she had always interest in axe moreover,he is best ayurveda he also cured her previous times,so,she loves him most.

"Bharat Arjun"answered aSahadev cause aArjun won her in Syambhar and he is best in archery, that's why she loves him most.

"Jyesth Bharata"answered aArjun cause he is Samrat.Draupadi can get everything throughout him,so it's sure,she loves him most.

Pandavas aren't jealous about this.They respect her feelings.But yet they are feeling hurt cause they love Draupadi equally.They don't possess the same power, knowledge but they are always try their best in everything.How much one brother is hurt but he will never wish to hurt another brothers.They are proud of each other.Also,they don't want to offend Draupadi or share this with anyone.It's the one secret between them.

"Leave it,Arya.Let's gossip."offered Draupadi smilingly.From inside,she wasn't happy either hearing their answers.Pandavas aren't different for Draupadi.They are five sense for her.How can she love another most!!!!!!!!!

"Ok."Pandavas chorus together cause they were being bored and distrubed with this.They wanted to share it among them.They have been sharing everything from childhood.But they can't share or reveal this.

Pandavas and Draupadi gossip for sometime.They were giggling, teasing each other and talking about the unborn baby.

"Arya.Do you have any secret!!"asked Draupadi ridiculously.She knew they had nothing like this but she asked them just to time pass.Pandavas shared a look.

"Don't tell a lie."mocked she.

"Nothing secret.Just a feeling."replied aArjun.

"What!!"asked Draupadi wisely.

Pandavas are again sharing a look.

"I have no problem in this."answered aBheem.

"Me too."answered remain seperatly.

"What!!"

"I along with my brothers believe truly you are a good wife.And you are that."confessed aSahadev.

"You are best wife in the world,love.We have no problem.These are matter of hearts."remained aNakul easily.

"Ufffffffffffff.Say clearly!!"requested Draupadi.

"You love Nakul most among us."replied aYudisthir.

"You love Bharata Bheem as he is the strongest."said aNakul.

"You love Sahadev immensely."uttered aBheem.

"You have been always love Bharata Arjun."said aSahadev.

"Your true owner is Jyesth caues he is the root of power."smiled aArjun.

They had said it at one time together.They also shocked hearing this.They felt bad hearing it.They were thinking only he was thinking it but actually the 5 were thinking the same.But that shook Draupadi totally.She thought she is really best that she could make them feel Draupadi loves five Pandav brothers equally but she failed badly.

"Do you have any work?"she asked calmly lowing her head.

"Hmmmmm."answered Pandavas.They thought she was hurt but she didn't say anything and her expression aren't saying anything.

"Ok.You please go to library and finish your work.I need sleep ,I am very tired."saying so she just slept.

Pandavas stood from there and went thinking she didn't take it seriously hopefully.If she would,they will be very much hurt.