Part 134

"What happened?"asked concerned aBheem.

"She is fine,na!"asked tensed aYudisthir.

"She is not opening her eyes, bharata!"informed aArjun who became pale.

"Let me check!"said aSahadev.

"Is everything good?Sahadev!"asked aArjun.

aSahadev was numb for some reason and that was increasing tension of other 4.

"Something happened with our dear,I swear I will burn the Hastinapur!"sweared Vrikodher.

"Or we did something wrong!"asked aYudisthir.

"Why aren't you answering!!"questioned aNakul to his twin.

"Nakul,we are ......."aSahadev can't finish the line in happy.

"We are !!"questioned aBheem.They are worried and he is not saying anything.

"We are going to be fathers again, bharata!"informed happy aSahadev while other 4 Pandav became shocked.Though it's not new, Pandavas are already proud fathers of four sons and one girl but always it seems like a new one,new experience.

"What are you saying?"questioned other four Pandav brothers.

"Yes,she is pregnant with our unborn child again."confessed aSahadev.

Tears are flowing from Pandavas's eyes but it was for the celebration.

After sometime, Draupadi woke up finally.

"Arya!"Draupadi called and the scene of Karn's death come in mind as she scream in terror.

"Hush, sweetheart.Nothing will happen.
We are here."assured aYudisthir and Pandavas hug Draupadi.

Draupadi was cool now.

"But do you know the best thing?"asked aArjun making Draupadi confused.

"What!"Draupadi questioned.

"Guess it!"said aNakul.

"No,I am not able.You tell."requested Draupadi.

"No,"Pandavas answered chourus.

"Ok,then I am going."said Draupadi and get up from bed.But Vrikodher caught Draupadi,"We are going to be parents again."

"Hmmmmm!"Draupadi questioned as Pandavas keep their hands on Draupadi's belly.

"Are you serious!"asked Draupadi.Pandavas nodded and kissed Draupadi's stomach.Pandavas with Draupadi spend time alone.

"Six children!!We are very hard-working,jyesth."teased aNakul.

"How!"asked Draupadi ridiculously.

"What how!!We do the main work and you just ........"aNakul stopped making Draupadi 0 shape mouth.

"So mean!"complained Draupadi.

"Ok,ok.Sorry!"plead aNakul.

"Arya!!We will have boy this time."said Draupadi.

"No,girl."stated Pandavas.Draupadi cupped her face and make a cute face.

"Ok,boy."said aYudisthir making Draupadi happy but his 4 brothers shocked.

"But next time, girl."completed Samrat making the both side happy.

Pandavas are in romantic mood.

Samrat started nuzzling Draupadi's long arms and aNakul is leaving marks of love in Draupadi's finger while Vrikodher is kissing Draupadi's cheeks and Dhananjaya is showing his skills of loves through the eyes making Draupadi more shy and aSahadev is Draupadi's neck.

"Arya!!Our child will see."said Draupadi.

"Ohhhhhhh."Pandavas uttered and started tickling Draupadi hardly.

"Arya,stop it."plead Draupadi and fall on the ground laughing.

"Nope,"Pandavas laughed.

"Arya!Please!"Draupadi plead cutely, laughing like mad.