Part 137

"Rish,"called lovingly Divyanshu.
Megha came.She smiled watching the father-son.Her very reason to live.How much they hurt her yet she loves them.

"I think Arya is in good mood today."Megha tried to flirt her husband.
She did her all best to pacify him as she could.How much he torture her she never say anything!!

"What's your problem?"questioned Divyanshu.

"Nothing Arya.Actually I wanted to say something to you."mumered Megha.

"Important to tell me?"gritted Divyanshu.

"It is about us,Arya."shy Megha.

"Hey,say me clearly.I have no time for you."ordered Divyanshu.It didn't really hurt her cause she used to all this.

"Arya,what was I saying it that can't we start a new life forgetting everything like Pandavas and Draupadi did!They are so happy now.Indi jiji and bharata Pratap are so happy in their married life then why we don't?""asked Megha.She knew the outcome still she wanted to tell him once again,she wanted to forget past one time and start like a woman thinks and wants from her happy conjugal life.

"They are happy because they love each other ,they feel heavenly around each other while I feel hell around you."answered Divyanshu.

"Arya,please.I am your wife now,mother of your son,you should be happy with me."stated Megha.

"So,now you have plan to force me for this by commiting suicide!!Then make sure you don't come back to make my life more hell."advised Divyanshu.

"Arya,if you still love your that girlfriend then why don't you marry and live with her?"stated Megha.How much more she have to do!!In all this year's, nothing changed.

"I could have.But only for you I couldn't.But yes,I will do it one day, understand,you ugly woman?"informed Divyanshu to Megha angrily.

"Why are you doing this all the time? What's is your problem?Why can't you forget her and accept me when she isn't for you anymore?"Megha too said angrily.Now,she wasn't angry with that unknown but with her fate.

"My problem is you and always be!"informed Divyanshu giving Megha a tight one-sided love.

                                 &

"Arya,what are you doing!"asked shyly Khalindhi.

"Loving my wife."answered Pratap.

"Ufffffffff.Leave me!"requested Khalindhi  but she too wanted this hug from her husband secretly.

"Nope,today I will make you mine.Tonight will be ours only."said Pratap making Khalindhi more shy.

"Pandavas have 5 children in 9 years.And in we just made 2children in 11 years,what is this?"said Pratap.

"Arya,she is my sister!"gronued Kahlindi.

"So what! Pandavas are friends too.I can."said Pratap.

"Leave it, come."said Khalindhi while shocked Pratap.

"I meant to say go now."cleared Khalindhi.

"No,no.You said come."stated Pratap.

"No,go."plead Khalindhi.

"I won't listen you Firstly said come."informed Pratap hugging Khalindhi tightly so that she can't go.Their love was naughty.

                                 &

"Hey, my queen,why are u quite?"asked Drishtidyumna pinching his queen's wrist.

"Nothing Arya.I was just thinking how will I again face my Pandav Bharata and bhabhi Draupadi.And I feel so suffocated when I think about my family.
They are always trying to harm us also.
Last time,what they did  meeting   with Avant King ,that was limitless.Sundari got killed .We had so many loos.But your family is so good that they never blame me for anything.They are so loving."stated emotionally Dushalla.

"Finally,she stopped.You talk so much."joked Drishtidyumna to cheer up Dushalla.

"Learn from your loving sisters."Dushalla replied.

"That's true.I know they talk so much.I think about their husbands sometime again I think talking much isn't crime.So,
my sisters are good.It's their habit."explained Drishtidyumna.

"Yeah,when sisters talk , nothing happened but if wives talks then is it paining!"asked Dushalla cutely.

"When did I say so?But yeah,when you become like this sad one and emotional then it's really paining."informed Drishtidyumna.

"Ok."uttered Dushalla.

"Now!"asked Drishtidyumna.He was being naughty.

"No,Arya!"replied Dushalla.

"You say I am naughty.But you are naughty girl."said Drishtidyumna pinching Dushalla's nose.

"Why!"asked Dushalla.

"See, it's full moon.Come to corridor to enjoy it."said Drishtidyumna while Dushalla blushed about her thinking.

Drishtidyumna put his arms in her wrist,"You are best.What your family did was wrong,not you.I know how much you love me,my son and my whole family also your brothers Pandavas and my sister Draupadi.And trust me no one of us will blame you for anything anytime.We even can't think so."said Drishtidyumna.He was serious.Dushalla lowered her head as she was crying hearing him.She was blessed.

"Don't cry.I ,we are with you.Love you."said Drishtidyumna.

"Love you too."proposed Dushalla.

Their love was very much adorable.

                                  &

"Shika.You haven't slept yet."a woman from Shikhandini asked.

"What pain you are holding, Shikhandini?"asked she.

"Nothing.I am happy."lied Shikhandini to the woman.

"Then why you are alone in this dark room?"asked the unknown woman.

"Because I love to be like this.I am used to this.I wished this, that's why."screamed Shikhandini.

"No one can love this,wish this especially a woman.Admit you are used to this."ordered the woman.

Shikhandini was quite for sometime.

"Admit it."again ordered the woman.

"Yes.I am.What can I do?"screamed Shikhandini in pain.

"You can go."advised she.

"I can go!Where I can go leaving my family.How can I!!Here nothing is right.Then being elder how can I leave them in danger!People don't know how danger this place is!!There my Draupadi whom I care like mother,she sacrificed so many for this family only for me,my cruelty  ,my elder sister was forced to marry for this family,my Megha don't say or complaint anything for this family!!My brothers are here because of us so that Pitasree can't do any wrong with me like he did with others or not stop me from my destination.So many sacrifices for me,for this family!Then how can I go!!How!!"asked Shikhandini.

"So,you are also sacrificing for this family also for the members of the family?"asked sharply the woman.

"No,Cause this family matters for me.How much I am in pain when I see their sacrifices,I motivate myself.I think if they can do so many then why I can't!I love my family and I will always do anything for this!No matter if I have to stay alone for life-long."said Shikhandini crying.

"But aren't they happy now!"the woman asked.

"Aren't I happy being with my family,here?"questioned Shikhandini and the woman smiled at her and vanished.She was inner soul of Shikhandini who got the answers.

This was also love.This love was understanding.