.02

Once the door was open, revealing the room behind we stepped in. Once in they all stared at us, Yaku, Akaashi, Suna, and Yaku's friend.

"Hey, we thought you guys might of got lost." Akaashi says taking a drink of whatever was in his bottle.

"Haha, no it just takes us about 15-20 minutes to get here." Kuroo says.

"Oh right, introduce yourself before we aren't sober anymore and forget." Yaku says to his unnamed friend.

"Right, um, hi I'm L/n Y/n, but you can just call Y/n." She said standing up and walking over to us, holding out a hand.

"Well nice to meet you, I'm Kuroo Tetsurō, you can call me either or." He said, giving her smile and shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Kozume Kenma, you can call me Kenma." I say giving her a smile as well, then shaking her hand.

"Nice to meet you both, Kuroo and Kenma. You can take a seat on the bean bags." She said gesturing towards the bean bags by the rest of the group.

We both nod, and both head over to the bean bags, taking a seat. Starting from me, going clockwise, it's Me, Kuroo, Yaku, Y/n, Akaashi, Suna.

Once we sat down I take a look around the room. The walls in this room at also painted. But these are more mystical trippy type paintings. Mushrooms lined the bottom trims of the walls, on one wall the mushrooms where made like little house, assuming for maybe fairies? The walls in general where all types of different colours, that faded into a galaxy the led up to, and on to, the ceiling. There were shelves on the opposite side of the room, they had books, looked like canvases, paints, brushes, a lot of art supplies in general. There was even a desk that had what seemed to maybe be sketch pads and other things on it.

While I was admiring the art and things around the room my attention was stolen back by voice next to me.

"It's cool right?" Suna asks taking a puff of his vape.

"Yeah I think it's really cool, even the stuff in the station." I say back, now facing him and the group.

"She did it all." Yaku says.

"Really? You painted all of it?" I ask, facing her.

"I- uh- yeah.. I have a lot of free time, so when I found this place I just started to paint on the walls. There were some other tags around, so I just went over them.." she said reaching in her bag grabbing out what seemed to be a pack of cigarettes, "There were some people who would try and tag over my stuff but I would just go back over them, they eventually stopped." She finished, placing one of the cigarettes between her lips and lighting it with her paint splotched lighter.

"Damn, that's super cool." Kuroo said grabbing his own drink from his bag.

"For real, how long have you worked on this for?" I ask grabbing for one of my disposables, and taking a hit off it.

"Well I found this place about 4 months ago, so that's when I started, but I only found this room and it's keys about 3 weeks ago, I finished painting in here a few days ago. Though I do doodle on the walls here and there." She moved a bit, reaching her hand into her pocket, pulling out a set of keys, "Only pair for this specific lock." She said spinning them around her finger.

"Yeah she won't even give me the spare key." Yaku laughed a bit.

"Yeah because last time I did you stole my good dab pen, then lost it." She bit back.

"I said I was sorry, and hey, I bought you a new one."

"Yeah yeah, whatever." She said leaning back in the bean bag.

For the next 30 or so minutes we sat there in some steady silence, each of us taking hits of our own things, and sometimes I would pass my dab pen to Suna. This is how it usually was, we would kinda just vibe in each other's presences.

"Soo, um- is this all you guys do? Just sit here in silence?" Y/n asked looking around at us.

"Yeah, kinda. Except sometimes he gets like half drunk half high and starts to talk shit about guys on his team." I say lifting my head up and pointing towards Akaashi.

"Fuck off Kenma, I don't wanna talk about.." he says.

"Well this is kinda boring.." She said getting up and walking over to the smaller desk in the corner, "Hmm, Kenma. 1-6?"

"Huh? Uh, 5." I say not knowing what it answering for.

"Good choice." She says as music starts to play out of the small box in the corner, "Now," she comes back over and lays stomach down in the bean bag, "I wanna talk trash, I wanna gossip. I wanna learn things. Anyone have anything?"

"Like what?" Suna asks.

"I don't know like, tell me some secrets about others. I don't know I'm just bored." She says, hanging her head down, "Sorry, I ask a lot of questions when I'm not sober.."

"Yeah, she talks a LOT more when she's high or when she starts drinking." Yaku says poking her. Meanwhile she just flipped him off. And he just laughed.

"Well there is this one guy I sit by in my math class, I have a bit of something on him." I say looking at her.

"Oo," she said lifting up her head, resting it on her empty hand, "Do tell, do tell."

"Ok, so basically, one day I over heard him talking to some of his friends about how him and his girlfriend had makeup sex but I guess she cummed first and he was all like disgusted about it and after I guess he made her clean it up because, 'it was her mess not mine', quote him. Like what a fucking bitch.." I explained.

"For real? What the hell, he sounds like a dick, like he should be glad that she came first. He probably has a one inch dick too.." she says back. I chuckled at her reply to the story.

"No joke, do you have any?" I ask her.

"Hmm, well one time I over heard this girl talking to someone about how the first time she gave a guy head she threw up all over his dick." She laughed. We all laughed at that.

Then we just started to go around telling stories or telling secrets about others, some of them were surprising, and some where funny.

We were actually having fun, it was kinda weird. We usually literally would just sit in silence. But Y/n, was having us talk, have conversations, she had us laughing.

It was getting kinda late so Suna left first then it was Akaashi. Then I guess at some point when I was leaned back I had fallen asleep.