.04

Our way to school was kinda fun. While we skated she started to play music and sway along with it. Then I started to sway with her, the music was pretty good.

We stopped by a gas station on the way there and got some snacks. We both got some chips and candy, and grabbed some monsters too while we were there.

Once we got out she turned her playlist back on, this time it started "I Fall in Love Too Easily" by Caleb Belkin. I knew and liked this song, and she did too.

I fall in love too easily
I fall in love too fast
I fall in love too terribly hard
For love to ever last

Babe~

She sings the first part and looks over to me, implying that she wanted me to do the next part.

I fall in love too easily
I fall in love too fast
I fall in love too terribly hard
For love to ever last

Babe~

I sing back looking at her, I skate up close to her board, careful not to hit her and whisper the line, "Babe~", to her. I was looking directing into her gorgeous e/c eyes with a small smile on my face. I saw a pink tint start to slowly dust onto her cheeks before I backed up back to the distance I was before.

I continue to quietly sing the lyrics. After a few lines of the song she joined back in, singing along with me.

After a few more songs we reach the entrance of the school and stop our boards. I look over to her and she was grabbing her phone out of her pocket, she paused the music and place her phone back in the pocket it came from.

We walked through the entrance and made our way to the main building. It was rather quiet and empty, but it was expected, no one really come this early on weekends for school activities.

As we reached the main doors I grabbed the handle and held the door open for her. She gave me a smile and a nod before going through. I had no idea where the art room would be so I just let her lead the way.

She led the way to a staircase and up to the third floor.

There are club rooms on the third floor? I thought all the clubs were on the second floor..

"Are you wondering why we are on the third floor?" She said turning around.

"Huh? Did you just.. read my mind?" I asked, walking by her side, looking at her with a bit of confusion.

"Haha, maybe.. but, when we have some come to the club room they are usually confused why it isn't by all the other club rooms. So I figured you might of been confused." She said turning a corner, I hummed in response, "But the reason being is because we needed a bigger room so we could hang the artwork around to dry and stuff. But another club already had the big room on the second floor, so they just gave us this one. Speaking of which here we are."

We stopped infront a double door, how did I never know about this room, maybe because it's farther away from the classrooms.. she opened the door and we walked inside. There was art work everywhere.

There were so many different styles of art, I couldn't even name them all. There was one that stood out to me the most, it was a painting that was half finished sitting by the window. It was a scenery, but it looked familiar. I walked over to the painting and looked out the window.

It was a painting of the Sakura tree that is behind the school.

"Oh, yeah.. that's the project that I need to work on." She said as she put on an apron and grabbed a paint palette.