.06

18+

The skate home was long and boring, I just wanted to get home. I needed to get home.

That girl.. I just met her.. she's done something to me. I need a distraction.

Music.

I reach into my pocket to grab my headphones, but hand grabs something else.

The hair ties and the scrunchie..

The hair ties and scrunchie I took from her.. and she had no idea..

I hesitantly grab the scrunchie, slowing my board down a bit.

I look around to see if there was a lot of people around, there was no one. I look down at my hand, holding the dark coloured scrunchie.

I shouldn't..

But..

...

Before I could stop myself my hand was already at my face. Then I inhale. My nose was filled with the intoxicating smell of lavender and vanilla.

The intoxicating smell of...

Her..

Fuck..

I need to get home right now.

And with that, I stuffed the scrunchie back into my pocket, grabbing my headphones and starting my music. I turned my music up high and skater faster, as fast as I could.

I saw my house in the distance, as I skated closer I saw no cars.

Perfect.

I get to the front and kick my board up, I reach into my pocket and grab the key to my house, unlocking it. Once inside I drop my board and took off my shoes. I do a quick call out for anyone that might be in the house, after a bit there's no response. With that I run upstairs to my room.

Once there I sling my bag in my chair and sat down on my bed. I take out my headphones and grab the hair ties and scrunchie from my pocket. Once again bringing them to my face and inhaling.

I really can't get over the scent..

I fall back on to bed, keeping the scrunchie held to my face.

*Ding*

My phone, I choose to ignore it.

*Ding*

Again.. I reach down and grab my phone. I open it expecting it to be my parents or Kuroo. But unexpectedly it was Y/n.