Kenny Williams

-

Kenny is my boyfriend who I have been trying to come out to for ages now, just every time I do I always back out last minute. 

-

Me and Kenny were going to go to my parents house for dinner. "You ready baby?" I ask Kenny "Yeah, you look cute today" Kenny smiles "So, did I look bad yesterday?" I reply jokingly knowing he was going to take it to heart "Oh, no. No, that's not what I meant. I-" He panics as I cut him off "Babe! I know, I was just kidding" I say "Oh, okay." Kenny says flashing that cute ass smile of his.

- At the dinner

I was already out to my parents and I told them that I was out to Kenny even though I wasn't. The only reason I told them that I was out to Kenny was because I didn't want them to think that he was a bad guy and would leave me if I'm bisexual. However I was a little scared of that myself, which is why I have yet to come out to him. Outside of his cocky character everyone sees on television, he was actually a sweetheart. Especially to me. But I was still concerned he may leave me if he were to find out.

"So, Kenny. How did you react when Y/N came out to you? Did you splash a glass of water in her face? Haha" My dad joked. That was a running gag in our family. My last boyfriend threw water in my face after I came out to him. While it was a tragedy at the time it has became an inside joke among our family. "I'm sorry, what? What do you mean, come out?" Kenny asks "Oh, uhm.." I begin, not knowing what to say. "You are out to Kenny, right hun?" My mom asks. Tears began to form in my eyes "...No" I manage to get out "What's wrong, love?" Kenny asks "I'm bi. And before you say anything; I-I-I wanted to tell you but I was afraid you'd l-leave me" I say while a tear left my eye "What? Babe, of course not. I love you for you. And that means every part of you. I love you Y/N" Kenny replies "Really?" I ask "Yes, yes, of course!" Kenny says "I love you too" I say as he begins to lean for a kiss but the quickly transitions into a hug remembering we are in front of my parents. "Awe" My parents say in sync. 

- At our house

Kenny was changing out of his formal clothes into more comfortable ones, while I was sat on the bed on my phone. Kenny was in grey sweats and no shirt, it kind of turned me on. But anyway-

"This isn't going to change anything between us, right?" I ask him "What?" He asks joining me on the bed "You know... the fact that I'm bi. Is it going to change anything between us?" I ask more clearly this time "No, of course not, love. I don't know why you think that this is a dramatic change in our relationship. It's perfectly normal to like girls and guys. I support you one hundred percent. Babe, I love you. And your sexuality isn't going to change that" Kenny replies honestly "Awe. I love you too baby" I reply and kiss him as he kisses back softly.