Yandere! Craig x reader

You started dating him in 4th grade. He'd stayed with you all through elementary school and into middle school. You were both in 6th grade, but you felt like Craig had been...drifting off when he hung around you. Like on your last date with him, he was looking at a group of high school girls. He said he loved you....but you were beginning to doubt it.

It's for the best...

You sighed and walked to Craig's house.

You knocked on the door. A shout came from inside.

"CRAIIIGG! Your girlfriends's here!"

"So answer it! I'm getting dressed."

A little girl opened the door. "Hi lady." She flipped you off and smiled sweetly.

"Um...hey, Ruby."

Craig ran downstairs and kissed your cheek. "Hi babe."

"Hi Craig....we need to talk.."

"Okay..come up to my room."

He took you upstairs and you both sat on his bed. He stared into your eyes. "What's wrong?"

You had to let it go. (No frozen plez)

"Craig, I...think we should see other people."

He just sat there in shock for a minute. "So, you like someone else?"

"N-no, I just.."

"Am I too ugly? Is that it?"

"No, you just need to-"

He grabbed your face and whispered to you. "Y/N, I will KILL for you."

"Craig, please stop.."

He let go of you and reached into his desk drawer. You saw a gun in his hand.

You felt scared. "What are y-you doing?"

"Who first?" He said in a sing-song voice. "Let's do this alphabetically, shall we?"

"Craig, STOP IT. Now."

He looked at you. He grabbed the sheet that was over his guinea pig's cage and used it to tie you up. You screamed for help, but he tied a washcloth around your mouth.

He thought for a minute. "Hmmm...Butters is first."

You tried to scream, but it just came out muffled.

That night, 8 murders were committed by Craig. He dumped every body in Canada, and no one found them. But why did it matter?

He was with you.

That's all that mattered. He loved you.

---------------------------------------------

A/N Creepy creepy creepy! Okay, I wanna take a break from Yandere for a while...so just comment a normal thing, Mkay? XD PLEASE! Hope you enjoyed! -Em :2