☔️6

"Nah, he left early this morning, but I can tell him you stopped by

"Nah, he left early this morning, but I can tell him you stopped by..." Chany waits for Jimin to supply his name.

"Oh no, it's fine I'll catch up with him another time, thanks," Jimin says quickly turning around without a second glance back.

"Jimin WAIT! Go back please," I run to catch up to him once Chany retreats back inside.

I couldn't help but notice how pale Chany's skin had gotten, how his eyes had dark bags under them, he looked stressed and I was worried. He and I were never very close, and if he was this way I could only imagine how Baekhyun was.

"Jimin, please," I reach out to stop him but it does the same thing as always and goes right through him. UGH!

Man does this man know how to smile?!

He instantly scowls and a grunt leaves him as he pulls his phone back out of his pocket.

"I'm not going back, Rayne. I did what you asked, he wasn't home. Let's go back before the rain starts to come down."

"Can we please check one more place? It's important I see him," I plead.

"Why? Is he your boyfriend?" he questions with a smirk.

"U-uhh, what no! He's my BEST friend!" I defend.

"But you love him, look at you blushing as soon as I said he was your boyfriend," he laughs as he makes his way down the street.

"Of course, I love him, but not how you're thinking, dumby,"

"Mhmm, sure. If we are going anywhere else, we need to stop so I can pick up an umbrella. I'm not about to get soaking wet and sick because you're so desperate to see your boyfriend."

"He's not my boyfriend and a little rain won't hurt you..." I mumble as a follow along behind him.

We walk into a little corner store and Jimin starts walking down the isles picking up snacks with me pestering him saying we weren't here for the food. His jaw clenched as he ignored me and went about his business.

"Why are you getting beers!" I scold him as he reaches into the cooler to pull out a couple of tallboys.

"If I have to meet up with your boyfriend, we might as well have drinks so it's not awkward," he whispers so no one thinks he's talking to himself.

"He's not my boyfriend and Baeky doesn't drink," I explain.

"Is he actually an old woman?" Jimin questions deadpan.

"No?" I reply not understanding how he drew that conclusion.

"Then he drinks," Jimin says pushing past me to go to the counter. I groan and follow along.