Chapter 2

*beep *beep *beep
I hear my alarm and I try to hit the snooze button but I accidentally spill a cup of milk a glass cup. Ugh I sigh and get out of bed. I end up walking downstairs still half asleep.
"Hey sweetie what are you doing up".
"Glass fell need broom".
"It's in the pantry, how did the glass fall".
"I thought it was my clock, *yawn* I need the mop too".
"It's in the same place, why did you even have an alarm set it snowed last night schools canceled".
"Really ugh".
I turn around after grabbing the mop and broom. And go back up the stairs I start cleaning up my mess. once I finish putting the glass in the trash. My phone starts ringing Nathan of course who else would be up right now.
"What do you want".
"You don't say that to people when they call you JJ".
"I do when they call me at 6:39 AM". I say as I look over at the clock.
"Oh yea about that who was gonna tell me that we don't have school today before I woke up at 5:30 to get ready".
"Idk not me cause I just found out dude".
"Yea but are we-".
I hang up and text him that I'm going back to sleep and he should too. I lay back down in my bed only to be woken up a few hours later by Kenyon pouring water on my head.
"WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU".
"Little sis I've been trying to wake you up for 45 minutes".
"Liar I'm not that much of a deep sleeper".
"Yea you are, Mom said to wake you up cause we're dropping them off at the airport".
"And I need to be there for why".
"She also needs you to pack her makeup".
"I don't even wear fking makeup".
"Well mom said to tell you to go to her room an hour ago".
"Why cant you sort the make up you know as much about it as I do".
"Cause I'm not messing with that girl stuff".
"Why uh boys can wear makeup you know that right".
"Go away I'm going back to sleep".
"Go get me a towel too".
"No". He says as he walks away.
I genuinely don't care I just grab a shirt off my floor and dry my face with it. I lay back down and as soon as I'm almost in dreamland. Someone yanks me out of my bed.
"Oompf".
"Why did you do that".
"Jasslyn James Kira Wilson".
Oh shi the full name.
"Get up it is almost 3 pm come help".
I grungedly got off the ground. And go downstairs to my parents room.
"Where's the makeup you wanted me *yawn* to sort*yawn*".
"It's on my dresser".
"You have 4 which dresser".
"The short long one".
I go over and start picking up the makeup by type. Where's the makeup container thing? I look back at my mom to see she's not there anymore. Ugh, I start looking in her vanity drawers. Ahaha found it.
Yeah, this is not gonna fit in here. I start putting the eye stuff in the 12 compartments. Uh eyeliner here. Eyeshadow. Mascara. Wtf is an eye blush I'm so confused why do I have to do this. I end up finishing with all that and find a small bag when I place it on her bed. Okay, I can use this for the rest of that crap. I just stuff it all in. As I'm finishing both my parents walk in.
"We're about to go JJ". My dad says as he's grabbing his suitcase.
"Tell the boys the rules are on the fridge, you're in charge".
"Okay bye".
When they walk out the door I head over to the fridge.
"BOYS".
"What". I hear after a bunch of stomping.
"I'm in charge for the next 3 months and you can look at this paper for the rules".
"How tf are you in charge your the youngest".
"And the most responsible big bro". Kenyon starts reading out loud.
"Ugh they highlighted NO PARTIES".
"And the only friends allowed over are Nathan, Austin, Avelon, Nolan, Miles, and your soccer teammates". Kenton finishes for him.
"We have to call then at least 4 times a week and the neighbors are checking in once a week".
"It's like they don't trust us". Kenyon says.
"Yeah well, they trust me.
, Sucks to suck". I say as I stick my tongue out and go upstairs".
Once I get comfortable I start watching criminal minds. I start getting into the third episode when someone starts calling me. Ugh, wtf is my phone. I keep looking for it when I realize it's under my jacket. Right on time.
"Keke, hey".
"Hey girl, we're going to the park to play soccer if you wanna come".
"Is it the whole team or the boys team too".
"Boys team too and everyone but Kelsey and Ashlyn".
"Yea I'll be there what time we going".
"In about 20 minutes or so".
"Ok". I say as I hang up.
I change my shirt into my practice shirt and just keep my sports shorts on.
"I'm taking the jeep". I say as I walk past Kenyon's room. I grab the keys off the hook and start heading to the car. I put on my Melanie Martinez playlist and drive towards the park beside the middle school. When I get there there's already 4 cars.
"Yo JJ". I hear it across the parking lot. Oh, it's Alex and Kaz. Their dating came out to the whole school last year. When Alex asked him to prom.
"Hey, dudes". I say once I get closer to them.
"Who else is here already".
"Emma, Josie, and Lia, we're playing boys against girls".
"Whos bringing the ball".
"Moe or Joseph I don't know".
"K".
Once everyone starts showing up we just sit on the benches waiting for the rest of them. When the last person finally shows up we start playing.
"We just playing by captains if each team right". Lisa asks me.
"Yea I guess, who's ref".
"Um, all of the boy's team is here so we outnumbered you by one so uh jake your ref". Will says as he calls him over.
"Why do I always have to referee". Jake complains.
"Because your position is least important". I say as I mock him.
"Okay let's play". William says as jake starts arguing.
We play for hours only 3 games but the girls won twice and it the boys got one win. Luke pulls out his phone. And tells us it's already 7:48 and we should probably get hone. Everyone says their goodbyes. When I get home my brothers are watching a movie. I just ignore them grab some chips from the kitchen and walk to my room. I just turn on criminal minds and finish the episode I was on. I get so bored by 10 o'clock that I just fall asleep early.

Ima finish the chapter here cuz kinda bored lmao 1188 words