Radioactive

"I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive"
(From Imagine Dragons Hit Song "Radioactive")

.................................................................................................................................

Spencer:

        At the end of the school day, as I walk down the hallway, I hear Duncan running up behind. "Hey Spence.", he says as he comes up to me. "Hey Duncan.", I say, a little confused about why he's with me. "Did you hear what happened with Crawford?", he asks. "Which one?", I reply. "Ashlee.", he answers. "Uh...no.", I say, giving him a duh look. "He totally bombed his math test. Didn't answer a single question. I heard him talking to Mrs. Polniaczek and he has to retake the test or flunk.", Duncan continues with several laughs. 

        "I don't see how that's good.", I tell him. "Well...we don't like him. And if he flunks, it's funny.", he replies with a grin. I roll my eyes and say, "I'm going to band rehearsal." I quickly walk away from him and head into the auditorium where my 'Payphone' was waiting to rehears. "Sorry I'm late.", I say, throwing my stuff down and hoping up on stage. "No problem. Lets do this.", my drummer says. Soon the band begins to play Imagine Dragons "Radioactive".

        Watch Video To Get An Idea Of How The Rehearsal Went. 

        After we finish our set, I look and see Ashlee walking down the isle with a half smile and his hands in his pockets. I give him a death stare before telling the band, "Take five." They all head backstage as I jump off and walk over to Ashlee. "What are you doing here Ashlee?", I ask him with a look of anger. "I'm here to try and talk to you one more time.", he responds as he walks closer to me.

         "ASHLEE! GIVE IT A REST! THERE IS NOTHING TO TALK ABOUT!", I yell at him, grabbing my backpack and walking past him. He quickly puts his arm against the wall as I'm walking by and stands in front of me. "Come on Spence. You didn't fool me this morning.", he says with no emotion in his voice. "What do you mean?", I ask him in a similar tone of voice. "When you said you hate me. I could tell you were lying. And I know you're not in a real relationship with him.", he says with a half smile. 

        I don't say anything. All I do is give him a stare of death. "Tell me how you really feel about me Spencer.", he says. "And how exactly should I feel about you?", I ask. Then, all of a sudden, he leans forward and kisses me. I don't push him away or pull away like I did with Hunter. Instead...I kiss him back. I kiss him a passionatly as I can. When we pull away, he asks me, "How do you feel about me now?" I begin to answer, when we're suddenly interrupted. 

        "Well this is a pretty picture.", a voice says from the stage. We both look and I see my guitarist Matthew Karrasch standing on the stage. "Matthew?', I ask as Ashlee and me walk towards the stage. "A vampire and a werewolf falling in love. Very intersting.", he says with a smirk. "How did you know I'm a vampire?", I ask. "How did you know I'm a werewolf?", Ashlee asks right after. "Maybe because...", he begins. Then, we watch as his face transforms into a wolf. He then morphs back and continues speaking. "...I'm a werewolf just like Ashlee".

        "Why didn't you tell me that?", I ask him angrily. "Well...you know. You're a vampire. I'm a werewolf. Don't think I would have gotten a spot in the band.", he replies with a grin. "And I can't wait to see how this all turns out.", he continues. "Matthew...you're not going to tell anyone are you?", I ask him, giving him a death stare. "I don't know. I think I'll wait for the right moment like you guys.", he answers. "Oh, and this was a very interesting reaction Spencer. Who would have guessed by helping you he'd fall in love and jeopardize his entire family. See ya.", Matthew finishes, running backstage.