4

(This chapter's gonna be a long one, and I've thought that maybe I'll change the title to a different one since I focus on all different ships 🙃. (Sorry, must be real confusing for you guys to read. I'm thinking I'll be changing the title to Lovely Love Story what do you guys think, should I change the title, or leave it as is? Onto the story now)

(Taehyung POV)

As I heard how Kookie only see's me as a friend, I was really disappointed, not in him, but at myself, I wasn't good enough for him. As I went back to my dorm, I walking in on Yoongi and Jimin doing "stuff" (I ain't the kind of person to curse so um- please understand :D). "Get a room you 2" I barked out. I then ran to my room, cried my life out. As I drifted to sleep, I wanted to apologize so badly to Kookie, for not being good enough for him. I'll tell that to him tomorrow. I thought. And that was the last thing I remembered before falling into a deep sleep.

(Morning)

I woke up with sore eyes, went to the kitchen to find Jimin cooking breakfast with a sleepy Yoongi back hugging him. I sighed in jealousy of their perfect relationship. As I grabbed my breakfast, I bid goodbye to them. At school, I saw Jin hyung holding a crying Kookie in his arms. My heart dropped at the sight, I ran to him and snatched Kookie very lightly from Jin hyung. "My Kookie!" I yelled out possessively. Jin hyung then sighed and let me hold/hug Kookie. I then asked, "what happened Kookie?" I asked casually as Jin walked off to somewhere near us. "A-as of what happened last night, do you like me as a friend, or as a lov-" I cut him off, "lover of course, what did you expect?!" I kinda yelled out, loud enough for the people around us to hear, but not loud enough for the whole school to hear. 

(Jungkook POV)

Tae's yell scared me I jumped slightly in his arms, not gonna lie though, his embrace makes me feel real secure, and positive. "S-sorry" he muttered into my ears. His warm breath, hitting against my ear, I shivered. "I-it's okay" I stuttered. (He finally didn't curse at himself. (Actually blame it on me, I finally didn't make him mentally curse 😀 (I'm so weird I know). "I-I'm sorry" Tae said. "Why are you apologizing?" I asked. "I'm sorry because I'm not good enough for you" *looks down in disappointment* "I- who said you weren't good enough for me?" "I-" I cut him off, "your perfect for me Tae, haven't you noticed?" "I- I thought you didn't like me back, that's why I ran off that night....." "I forgive you" I said cutely "really?" Tae asked with relief then breaking the hug. "take it or leave it" I said then shrugged. "I'll take if of course, why wouldn't I?" I decided to tease Tae now that we're in a relationship, "so, friends?" I asked sarcastically. "No" Tae said coldly. I was upset at how Tae answered me, coldly, in fact he never acted cold towards me, ever. "Oh" I said looking down at the floor. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Tae asked with a lot of emotion. Happy, relieved, kind of lucky too, those were the only emotions I felt at that time. "Yes!!" I yelled out definitely loud enough for the whole floor of the school building to hear. 

(Jin POV) 

As I saw the younger ones make up, a pair of arms slipped onto my waist. "What do you want Joonie?" I asked knowing it's my boyfriend. "Our kids are cute right?" He said while motioning his head towards Tae and Kookie. "Yes" I answered back softly. It was our last year in collage (yes the high school and collage are connected into one single building (this is getting weird, back to the story). After we graduate, in a few months, we planned to live together like an normal couple would, but Joonie decided to work at an office, and told me to take care of the house that we were going to buy. "Eomma!" (<— pls say I spelt that correctly) I heard someone say frantically, I looked at where the voice came from, and obviously, it came from the one and only Jungkook. "Yes Kookie baby?" I replied concerned. "Tae, he- he fainted" Jungkook cried out while pointing at the now unconscious Tae on the ground. Jungkook had a big pout on his face, "what happened?" I asked. "I- I told him I wanted ice cream but then he fainted" *still with a pout*. "Aish this kid, its ok, eomma will bring him back to his dorm, okay?" I asked raising one of my eye brows. "O-okay, h-he will be okay right?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Yes, now go to your class, eomma and appa will bring him to his dorm ok? Now go before you're late" I said reminding him. "Oh, yea, ok see you later!" And with that, he left for his class.