𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐌𝐄

WARNING| Public sex, Mommy kink, Degradation, Orgasm denial, Choking, spanking

𝐇𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐃

Into the kiss, feeling her hot lips against his. "Y/n..." he whimpered. He yelped as he felt her grab his hard dick. "Not my name baby boy..." she whispered into his ear. She unzipped his pants and grasped his cock "Nghh!" he moaned again once he felt her stroking his cock at an inhuman speed. "S-slow down, please!" he begged quietly. Legs trembling slightly. 

"Say it slut" she growled, "And maybe I'll let you cum today" she smirked. "M-mommy!!" he whined feeling himself getting closer to climax with each thrust of her hand that was wrapped around his extremely hard dick. Her hand squeezing every once in a while. 

But before he could feel the glory of climaxing she pulled away, leaving him squirming for release. "H-hey that's not fair! I did as I was told you bi-" he gasped as he felt a tight hand around his throat cutting his airwaves. 

"I'm sorry? Did I say the whore could give his opinion? I don't recall..." she trailed off. She squeezed tighter and tighter until his eyes rolled to the back of his head, spurts of cum pouring out of his dick. 

He came from being choked.

His body shook in pleasure, "Mommyyy! fuckk" he dragged out, letting a loud moan escape his throat. His legs gave out and he fell to the floor. Silence took over the small storage closet that they were in, heavy breaths could be heard from the boy on the floor covered in his own cum. Y/n didn't say a word. 

"T-that was-" he paused as he looked up at the girl towering over him, her eyes holding nothing but rage and anger. Even if he was slightly taller than the girl, he felt oh so tiny under her hard-core stare. 

"You fucking man whore" she growled pushing him on his hands and knees, his back arching so his chest hit the floor. 

Smack! She spanked. Smack Smack Smack! over and over until he was crying. "Did you learn your lesson?" she asked smirking slightly. He didn't respond which made her frown. She suddenly grabbed his sensitive cock and squeezed hard. "I asked a fucking question". she growled, he then nodded his head. 

"That's a good boy," she said rubbing his ass for comfort. "Now clean yourself up, we have class in 2 minutes." She then walked out of the closet, leaving him covered in cum, sweat, and tears. But he was smiling. 

Yeah, he really hoped she picks him