𝟏

WARNING: SUGGESTIVE CONTENT, NSFW.

Kinda long chapter so get yer snacks ya horny freaks!

𝐘/𝐍 𝐇𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐃

As she walked down the hall, students turned to greet her and she greeted back with a smirk. She was well known around the school. They called her "Akuma". She was known for her looks, smarts, and of course, how many people she's hooked up with. She was one of the players in the school, of course, there were many but she was one of the top ones. The other ones were 3rd years.

But despite that, she was also a kind girl. If you ignore the constant flirting and suggestive actions, she's pretty cool. Although I would not wanna get on her bad side, you see she was also known for her killer punches and fights.

She once got into a fight with one dude because he wanted to hook up with this girl, but y/n was dating her at the time and they got into it. Let's just say, y/n wasn't the one to leave with a black eye and a broken nose.

"Aye, Akuma!" her best friend Tanaka called after her, she turned around to face him and smirked. "Yo yo, wassup? How'd it go last night after you ditched me for that random chick," she says, a little sarcasm gracing her words.

He chuckled and said, "Her name is Kiyoko, and bro, she was so hot last night, she's totally into me. She was all like "TaNakA yOuR sO bIg" she totally loved me" he finished with a large smirk on his face. Y/n shook her head, "I bet I could fuck her better than you" she said smiling and shoving him a little. "Dawg your mad sus for that" he replied laughing and shoving her back. You guys walked, talked, and played around until class started.

(Small time skip)

It was about 30 minutes into class when y/n got called to the office. Everyone looked at her and she put her hands up in defense and said "Look I ain't do shit bad this week, So don't look at me." making everyone giggle and chuckle. "Y/n watch the language" her teacher growled at her. She smiled and walked out of class to the office. She spotted an orange-haired kid when she got there, he was basically jumping out of his seat, he looked very excited.

'Fresh meat' y/n thought as she observed the kid, she licked her lips then walked into the office greeting the teachers she passed, "Ahh, there you are y/n! This is Shoyo Hinata. He's transferring as a second-year from a different college. Would you mind showing him around?" she explained. You noticed Hinata staring at you for a little before turning his attention back to the lady.

"Yeah sure it's no problem" y/n replied smiling. "Great!, Hinata this is y/n. She's quite popular around this school so your pretty lucky to be getting a tour with her!, have fun you two!!" the teacher waved as y/n and Hinata left the office.

"So Hinata, what made you transfer here if you don't mind me asking", Hinata looked over at her for a moment and quickly looked back at the ground. "O-oh uh, I had some trouble at my last school and I moved to a new place so that's why I'm here," he answered.

NSFW content ahead

She nodded her head, understanding his situation. Y/n showed Hinata everything in the school, where the classrooms were, the bathrooms, the cafeteria, everything. "Wow, that's awesome!" Hinata spoke in awe at the large cafeteria that y/n was showing him. "Well, that's everything Hinata. We should head back since the next class is about to start."

He nodded and found his way to the cafeteria door, y/n watching his every movement. He opened it and walked out, almost looking back at her but resisted. y/n was confused, why wouldn't he look at her?. She wanted to see him blush under her gaze, to see him tremble in her hands. She craved it almost. She recollected herself before coming up with an idea, she then smirked before walking out and catching up with Hinata.