Chapter 2

A/n literally anyone who hates Goshiki pls leave cos this book will have a lot of him in it so💁🏻‍♀️
Why do y'all hate him. What's the reason 😭😭😭
Also Ushijima literally isn't 🗿 like so many fanfics make him out to be and therefore he won't be like that here he'll actually have common sense and a personality thank you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No!"
"Absolutely not"
"Yes!"

"Why Goshiki you little-"

"Shirabu don't talk to your Kouhai like that."

"Settle down kids~"

"Shut up!" Me and Shirabu collectively shouted at Tendou who was doubling over, laughing his ass off.

"Come on. Semi and Shirabu get into two trolleys and we'll push you and have a race."

"As long as I don't have to do anything..."

"Same"

"Okay good." Tendou said as he lightly Karate-chopped mine and Shirabu's necks. I rolled my eyes and climbed into a trolley, pulling my phone out in the process. I decided I should text Ushijima to come pick Tendou up since he's the only one the guess monster would listen to.

>over text<

Semi
Come to IKEA...
Bring a skateboard

Ushijima
Do you know what time it is?

Semi
I'm aware
You should be asking your boyfriend that

Ushijima
Who?

Semi
Tendou

Ushijima
He's not my boyfriend

Semi
Whatever just come pick him uppsopsskksndndsmsm

Ushijima
???
Semi?

Semi
He's spinning me and Shirabu in a trolley help

Ushijima
Shirabu is there too?

Semi
And Goshiki, bless his poor innocent soul

Ushijima
I'm omw

Semi
Don't forget-

Ushijima
Skateboard I know

Semi
Cya

Ushijima
Bye
Seen

>irl<

"TENDOU WE AGREED TO BEING PUSHED NOT SPUN!!!" Shirabu's shouting was being drowned out by the absurd amount of giggling Tendou and Goshiki were doing.

"Tendou, Ushijima is coming"

"Ushiwaka? Here? When? Do I look good?" He stopped spinning us abruptly to look me in the face, making sure I wasn't lying.

Goshiki snorted from beside him whilst Shirabu was having a fit which nearly resulted in the trolley he was in to topple over.

"And he said you're not boyfriends. My ass" I mumbled under my breath. This was all so amusing; watching both their oblivious asses deny their feelings.

"Huh?"

"Nothing nothing"

It took less time than I expected for the ace to arrive. He was skating down the isles; we could hear it from miles away.