Im mad hoe

Your POV
You wanna just getting off work and you were mad as hellll, first this guy grabbed your ass without permission then some old lady was being rasist and that set you off, but luckily your boyfriend at home waiting for you.

Dabis POV

I was sitting on the couch waiting for y/n , then the door opened "hey doll how was your day", I said kinda tiredly " I hated it" she said mad " why is that little mouse" , " i don't feel like talking about it" she said getting more mad.

Your POV

You went to the bedroom after talking to Dabi You love him yes but sometimes he just ask way to much questions so you went  in the room eating ice cream and watching f/s, while you was eating and watching tv Dabi came in with snacks, and your f/f , " hey little mouse I know you've been stressed out lately so I got you stuff", as soon as you saw him your mood lightened up so you jumped on him started giving him kisses and saying thank you a lot.

Dabis POV

When I saw y/n mad and a hint of sad I was kinda sad myself I don't like to see her like that so o decided to be soft ig only for her tho so I got her f/s and a lot more than I should of but as long as she's happy.

Your POV

"Ooooo Dabi being a softie for meeee😏" you said he just said "whatever shit head", you knew that's how he just said I love you soo you didn't mind

No ones POV

Dabi and y/n just sat in there room eating and cuddling they talked, laughed then after that they just fell asleep

I got no views but I ain't finna give up
Mamma didn't raise to bitch👴🏾🕶🤏🏾