03: modelling and blackmail

I was highly motivated with the high from finishing exams, so you're welcome :)

"So then that hag started to demand me for money and then he steps in like some main character in a movie, all slow motion, and everything, and I'm just standing there like some victim with my shirt pulled by that hag's fist and then-"

"And then what?" Jimin asked out of curiosity.

"And then he threw those bills like they didn't matter to him at all. It felt like typical rich dude behavior" said Jungkook with a snort.

"Not all rich dudes do that Jungkookie," he said warmly, trying to defend his other best friend.

"Well by the looks of it, I think they do. Forget it, it ain't worth fussing about anyways," the younger groaned.

They were walking down the halls of the building as Jimin was giving him a tour of the place. Jungkook wasn't ready to forgive him for ditching him earlier, but they decided to make up over mocha and treats at Jin's cafe later on.

"And these are the practice rooms. You'll mostly find us lurking around here if we aren't downstairs modeling," he said, opening the door to one of them. "Oh, hey Hobi hyung," Jimin said with a wave to the dance instructor who was practicing some new choreo by himself.

"Hoseok hyung here is the dance instructor, he arranges the choreography for songs," he explained to the younger as they made their way inside.

"Is this Tae's assistant? He's adorable," said Hoseok, pinching his cheeks. "I'm Hoseok, but you can call me Hobi hyung like the others," he said with a fond smile.

"Hello hyung. I'm Jungkook, and I hope to make the best of my job," he said with a bow.

"I love him already, can I keep him?" Hoseok asked.

"Piss off, I called dibs," the shortest said with a snort.

"Is the new kid here already?" a voice asked from the other end of the room.

"Oh hey Yoongi," Hoseok said to the producer who joined in. "Jungkook, Yoongi, Yoongi, Jungkook," he added, introducing the two.

"So kid, what do you think of this place?" he asked him.

"Uh, looks great hyung. Got a lot of opportunities in store," Jungkook said nervously, hoping to not get killed by the other's gaze.

"Hey, loosen up a bit, I don't bite," he said, reading the ravenette's thoughts. "I can assure you of one thing - I'm way better company than these two idiots put together," he said with a gummy smile.

"Well, come to think of it, you might be right about Jimin, he did ditch me at the entrance this morning."

Yoongi whipped his head around to face the short male. "What have I said about you bringing interviewees into the company? Do you ever follow company policies?"

"And that's my cue to leave," Jimin whispered into Jungkook's ear. "The usual time at the cafe, kay?" he said as he sped out of the room at lightning speed.

"Park Jimin, get your ass back in here," Yoongi yelled as he ran out to catch him.

"I better go find them before they cause a ruckus in the hallways," said Hoseok with a sigh. "Oh, I almost forgot," he said, sticking his hand out. "Give me your phone." Opening the dial pad, he punched in his number into Jungkook's phone. "Call me if you need anything, or if you get lost, since this is a big place, and it's not that easy to navigate around without practice," he said with a grin, running off to find the other two males.

Jungkook simply stood in front of the mirror for the next few minutes, staring at his reflection. Without thinking, he opened his phone once more and played some music. Taking a few steps down memory lane, he started to dance to the routine that he made a few years ago for a dance fest back in high school.