Chapter 11

P.O.V: Tommy's

I looked around Florida with interest. There were a lot of interesting things to look at. "Come on there is a really nice pizzeria close by here, we can grab some lunch there." Dream said. "I could go for something to eat." Tubbo said. I nodded in agreement as George nods as well. "Alright let's go." Dream said

We walked into the pizzeria and we were seated and ordered our drinks. "Oh great." Dream mumbled. "What's up?" George asked. "My parents are here." Dream mumbled. "Should we go?" I asked "No, just don't speak too loud." Dream said.

George sighs before shaking his head. "What?" Dream asked, George looks and Dream nods at him before George looks away and takes a drink.

Me and Tubbo looked at each other before shrugging.

The waiter came back and we ordered our pizza.

"Come on Tubbo let's head over to the arcade games." I said motioning Tubbo to follow which he did.

P.O.V: Dream's

"Are you serious?" George asked. "What?" I asked "If you are uncomfortable sitting here with them in the same area, then we should've left and go find somewhere else to eat." he said.

I slightly roll my eyes a little bit. "George, honestly it's fine." I said. "You're lying." he said. "What? No I'm not." I said.

"Your leg is bouncing and your hands are fidgeting, you didn't even notice yourself." he said. I sigh "Fine, but honestly I can deal with it." I said.

George sighs quietly, then leans on my shoulder a little bit. "I'm here for you." he mumbled. I gently smiled as Tommy and Tubbo came back right before the pizza arrived.

========

P.O.V Tommy's

A week later I was sitting in mine and Tubbo's shared room playing some Minecraft when I heard someone join the VC we were in.

"Hey Tommy." immediately I recognize the voice to be Ranboo. "H-hey Ranboo, how are you doing?" I asked. "I'm doing good, though the real question is, how are you?" he asked. "I'm okay..." I said. "Are you sure? You don't sound okay?" he said.

I stayed quiet for a second when I heard Wilbur in the background. "Ranboo! Are you gonna join?" Wilbur asked. "What are you doing?" I asked. "We are gonna stream, I'm pretty sure Tubbo is joining, didn't he tell you?" he asked. "No he didn't...." I said. "Oh.. I'm sorry Tommy. I gotta go though." he said before leaving.

I throw my headphones off my head. "Did you know?" I asked Tubbo. "What?" Tubbo asked. "Did you know?!" I asked, letting my anger slightly come out. "What do you mean Tommy?" he asked. "Did you know you were streaming with Techno, Wilbur, Ranboo, and Phil?!" I asked. "I thought you wouldn't mind!" he yelled back.

"You are streaming with my brothers! Or at least I thought they were!" I yelled back. "Why does it matter?!" he asked. "The only reason you came back was because something was wrong, and before that you were hanging out with him constantly. Just like Wilbur and Techno. They left me behind and now it feels like you are doing the same!" I said.

"Maybe I am!" he yelled. I stopped and looked at him. His face slightly dropped. "Wait Tommy I di-" before he was able to finish I stood up and left the room. "Tommy! Wait a second." he said. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door locking it.

"Tommy! Open the door!" he said.

I sat on the floor on the other side of it.

TW: Voices, Self-Hate and Cutting

"They never cared about you. They left you, they have forgotten all about you, you have been replaced by a better version of you, one that actually knows how to be quiet sometimes." the voice sounded dark. It was terrifying.

"Stop it." I mumbled, clutching the side of my head pulling my knees to my chest.

"You are so annoying! No wonder they replaced you! You just got in the way!" he yelled. "Shut up." I mumbled again.

"Stop denying it! You know it is true! That's why you ran! You ran away at the first chance you got. They will forget about you too! Just like everyone else did.. You're pathetic." it said.

I whimpered slightly clutching my head.

"You deserve nothing, but pain." it said.

I shot up from the floor and started searching the drawers. Eventually I found a small razor. I slowly sigh and sit back down on the floor.

"You deserve this. Do it you bitch!"

I took the razor and made contact with my arm. I slowly dragged the blade across my arm. Making at least five slits in it. Tears poured out of my eyes not being able to stop. "Tommy! Open the door!" It was Dream. Tubbo must have gone to call him.

"How long have I been in here?" I asked myself.

I looked at the blood that dripped off my wrist. "Tommy! I'm not kidding, open the door!" he yelled again. I looked at the door and hid the razor in the back of the drawer. I cleaned up the blood off my wrist before sighing and unlocking the door.

Immediately Dream grabs my wrist and pulls me into a hug. The contact with the open wounds and sensitive skin caused me the flinch. I felt Dream freeze. "You didn't..." I immediately pushed him away and went to cover my wrist. "Tommy..." he said quietly.

"Stop! Stop acting like you care! No one does! That's why they all left! I've been forgotten by everyone!" I yelled. He sat there shocked by what I said. "Tommy, I've-" I cut him off before he could say anything else. "Stop lying!" I yelled.

I noticed Tubbo wasn't here. No one was. It was just me and Dream.

I guided myself to the floor with tears pouring out of my eye. "Why does no one care?" I asked. Dream sat next to me gently sighing. "Why do you think no one cares?" he asked. "H-Huh?" I asked. "If no one cared Tommy, you wouldn't be here. I would have had you stay in the UK. But, I didn't. I care for you Toms. So much, I hate that your mind is corrupted with these thoughts. I wish I could change it." he said. "Y-you can." I stuttered.

"How? I want you to tell me how." he said. I sniffle and wipe my tears. "You won't leave me right?" I asked. "Never, if you ever need me I'll be here for you." he said. "Then can you help me get better?" I ask. "Of course Toms. I'm here for you." he said. I weakly smile when he helps me up. "Come on, let's get these cleaned up." he said. I nodded and he led me to the kitchen and cleaned the cuts.

-----

Wolfie has an editor now :) -Editor Mary

MaryJane-MJ <----- Go Follow her she is my editor and is absolutely amazing! :)