cheater 2

Before Tewkesbury could say anything.

"Hey can u go get some daisy's and lavenders for Amelia?" U say kissing him on the cheek knowing that louis and the blond girl is still looking.

"Of course darling" he says looking for the flowers.

"How's Amelia?" Louis says looking down.

"She misses u but ur with this girl" U say with disgust on my face.

"But," u continue

"I will let u see her. But u have too act like u where somewhere else, and not hooking up with girls." U say looking at the blond girl.

U hear her whisper "slut"

"Whore" u said whispering but loud enough for her to hear.

"Anyways here's my number I'll text u the address for her school u can meet us there and u can see her." U said with no expression on my face.

                               *Time skip*

U arrive at the school with louis and lulu. Tewkesbury stayed behind because he knew he could trust u, and also so he can make lunch for Amelia.

U see Amelia run out too u.

"Hello there I have someone that wants to see u." U said giving her a warm smiling while playing with her brown curls.

U see louis walk up behind Amelia and tap her shoulder.

"DADDY" she says jumping into his arms.

"I missed u" he says making u want to just jump into his arms and k- I can't think about this, I'm with Tewkesbury.

SHOULD I MAKE ANOTHER PART? OR SHOULD I MAKE A SEPARATE STORY THAT CONTINUES THIS? ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER ITS 6 RN SO IM HALF ASLEEP- EMMA