Chapter 6

"Ok! What the flack is going on!" Paul shouts, "Paul let her go" Zayn says motioning to me, "Zayn! She tried to shoot Louis!" Paul shouts, "I would do no such thing! Without Louis everyone is boring!" I shout at him, causing Louis to poke his head out of the tent and flash me a smile, "Paul" Zayn says, "How do you know it's her?" "Because she has the chocolate brown hair, the mesmerizing green eyes. She sung the same song I sung with her for the first time and she whistled the same tune" he says looking at me, "Paul...you have to trust me on this" he says and Paul says before untying me, "Nice knots" I say rubbing my wrists and he nods, "I couldn't done better" I smirk and he laughs before shaking his head, "I'll leave you and Zayn to talk" he says before scurrying off into one of the tents, "So you live in the forest?" he asks me and I nod, "Can...Can we maybe go, go back to my 'house'....I'm not too comfortable talking with, with them listening?" I ask and he nods enthusiastically, "Paul, I'll see you later" Zayn says, "No. Zayn you need to stay here" Paul says coming out of the tent, "I promise he won't get hurt...I know this forest better than anyone" I speak up and he sighs looking from me to him and back again, "Fine! But make sure you call me" he says and Zayn nods, "Use protection!" Louis? Yeah I think it was Louis who yelled that, "Lou! Shut the fuck up!" Zayn shouts and I smile before he walks forward to me, I hold out my hand and surprisingly he takes it, "Let's go" I say turning around and walking. Along the way I grabbed my arrows and bow, "You wrote the note didn't you?" I ask him and he looks at me before nodding shyly, "You do too, have a beautiful voice I mean" I say and he smiles, "Thank you"

We got to my 'house' and I climbed up, "It got beaten up pretty badly" I say looking around, "It's still useful" he says and I smile. I put my bow and arrows down in the corner and try to fix it up a little, "Love sit down" he says and I smile before sitting next to him on my bed...or mattress or whatever it was, it looked like shit to be honest. "How long have you been living here?" he asks, "2 years" I say and he gasps, "How old are you?" he asks, "16" I say shrugging, "How..." he trails off, "How do you have relationships like this?" he asks, "I don't...I mean I've never met anyone" I say and he nods...a few minutes pass until I speak, "Do-Do you feel it?" I ask and he raises his eyebrows, "The connection...I've known you for about an hour, yet I feel like I've known you for years" "I do" he says, "Feel the connection...I feel so close to you already" he says and I nod, I look up and he's leaning in. Our noses brush before his lips are on mine, they move in sync and I wrap my arms around his neck while he puts his hands on my waist, we pull away for air and he rests his forehead on mine, "Will you...like, maybe go out with me?" he asks...I'm sorry, "N-No" I say and I can see the hurt in his eyes, "Not yet...I mean, we should try hanging out more first" I say and he nods moving away from me, "I should go" he says standing up, "Wait! Y-You cant go!" I say and he looks at me, "Look at the sky" I say and he does, "It's going to storm, you won't make it in time" i say and he nods, "This should be fun" he says, "You can go tomorrow" I say and he nods, I stand up and sit on the ground, "What are you doing?" he asks, "You can have the mattress" I say and he shakes his head, "We can share" he says and I nod shakily, I take my shoes off and put them in the corner of the room and laid down next to Zayn. The mattress was only meant for one so we were quite close, I put my hand under the pillow just before his head touched it and grabbed my diary, I pulled it close to my chest and let out a breathe. I wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled my closer to his chest, "Goodnight love" he says kissing my cheek, "Goodnight"