A Diary of The Forest Girl (Zayn)

12/1/12

Dear Diary,

There's a boy...he sings, I haven't seen him...or met him YET, but I just know he'll be beautiful, because his voice is like an angel. I don't even know how he found me out here...but every day he sings along with me, I can't seem to find him though, he's like smoke. He's there one minute and then the next he's gone.

This is my first diary, so i should probably introduce myself. I'm Angelica Harris, I'm 16 years of age and I have brown hair...like chocolate, my mum used to say. I miss my mum dearly, she died 2 years ago by a drunk driver...the dunk driver was my dad...I was in the car, i still remember it. Mum tried to get him to stop but he wouldn't, he kept yelling and swerving until we hit the tree. I try not to remember though, cause it hurts a lot. I still have the scar on my forehead...like Harry Potter! I have the scar, while my parents were left with death, it haunts me at night.

Right now I'm laying on my bed in the forest, waiting for sleep to come, it's 10:34 at night and I have work in the morning. I work at Starbucks, it's a nice job, my workmates are really friendly and the customers are usually good people.

Before I go I have to say Happy Birthday to the beautiful Zayn Malik who today's turns 19!

Goodnight Dairy,

Angelica xoxo

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Happy Birthday Zayn" and with the the sound of my breathing and the animals of the night are the only sounds left