Chapter 13

Taehyung's POV

I'm already on my way to our school. Eomma is currently driving me to school today.

"Taehyung-ssi, you should go to Dr. Lee after your Senior trip." Eomma said.

"Ne, eomma." I answered.

"Also, later we'll have a dinner with Dr. Kim's family. Your appa asked them to join us." She added.

I just nodded.

We reached the school.

"I'll go now Eomma." I told her.

"Oh yeah. I'll just go down for a bit. I'll jusy go talk to Ms. Kang." She said.

We both go down the car.

"Annyeongsaeyo." I greeted Jisoo's Mom.

She bowed a little and smiled and Jisoo does it too.

"You two should go ahead already. I'll just talk with Ms. Kang." Eomma said.

We just bid a goodbye and bowed to them.

"Are they already here?" She asked me.

"Jimin hyung and Jungkook are here already." I answered.

"How about Sejeong and Sehun?" She asked again.

"I think they're not here yet." I told her.

We continued walking and separated our ways since we have to go to our locker.

"Taehyung!" I heard someone calling me.

"Hyung." Sehun hyung approaches his locker.

"Our Moms are outside, chit chatting." He said then chuckled.

"They always do that when they meet. Let's go hyung. Jisoo is waiting for us." I told him.

We rushed of to her.

"Sejeong is here too." He said.

"Let's go, Chaeng and some of our friends are at the field already." Sejeong said.

The four of us walked to the field.

We saw our friends there.

"Today, we're each other's opponent. Let's all do a great job on the game." Jin hyung said.

"Fighting!" We all cheered up.

"Everyone, please be seated with your teammates already." The teacher announces.

I saw Min young noona coming to our direction.

"Unnie!" Jisoo and Sejeong said as Noona approached us.

"You came early noona." Sehun hyung said.

"Of course,  I'm going to watch my brothers and sisters play today." She said then we all chuckled.

"Noona, treat us if we win." Me and Sehun hyung jokingly told her.

"I will treat you guys even if you lose." She jokingly said.

"Unnie, I'll lead you to your way." Jisoo said.

"Okay, let's go. I'll see you guys later." Noona said and she walked with Jisoo.

.
.
.

Jisoo just came back.

"Guys, the event will start in five minutes. Just stay here." She announces to our class.

"Taehyung-ah, let's go in there. They said we should host the event for a while." She said.

"Okay, let's go." I said.