Chapter 15

Sehun's POV

"I'll share first..." I said.

I know that I can trust them.

"Go ahead." They said.

"You all know that I was away a while from school last year." I started.

Jisoo and Taehyung nodded.
"I didn't." Sejeong said.

"No one in school knows about the reason behind it."

"I got hospitalized that time."

The three of them are shocked.

"Me and Suho hyung are just wandering around riding our motorcycles. It was a rainy day we didn't even know that it will rain that day."

"We were at Busan that time. Driving around there.
Then iy suddenly rained. The road was too slippery. The rain was also strong."

"It was so dark that we didn't see that a truck is coming... when we saw it...it was too late already."

I became nervous while telling them about it.

"We almost got hit. We tried to get aside... but we fall off the motorcycle."

I saw Sejeong and she is about to cry.

"I kind of broke my knees. And the reason why Suho hyung is not here yet. He's in a coma."

I burst in tears.

"It was my fault... if I didn't nagged him he won't be just lying in the hospital... mianhae Taehyung-ah."

"Yah, stop it! It's no one's fault!" Sejeong said.

"Sehun-ah, don't cry."

"Hyung, you don't owe me an apologize. I'm sorry for not being there for the two of you." Taehyung said.

Me,Suho hyung and Taehyung are very close. But no one knows about it. We would always hang out even if we have our own friends.

"What do you guys mean?" Sejeong and Jisoo asked.

"The three of us were bestfriends. But no one knows about it. They only taught that I was only friends with Suho hyung back then." I explained.

"How?" They asked again.

"We just shared the same hobbies, that's why the three of us got along." Taehyung said.

"And because of the accident I got trauma. That's why I don't ride my bike anymore. And I have been consulted by a psychiatrist." I explained.

There were few minutes of silence.

.
.
.

Sejeong's POV

That was what happened with Sehun while I'm gone. What kind of a friend am I.

"I'll share mine now. Why did I leave." I said breaking the silence.

"But are you ready to tell us about it?" Unnie asked.

I nodded.

"Are you sure you'll be fine?" Sehun asked me.

I just nodded again.

"I left because... I was almost sued for attempted murder."

They were in complete shock.

"How did that happen? You were just 16 that time." Jisoo unnie said.

"Yeah. When I learned the caregiver poisoned my halmeoni and my dongsaeng. I was not in the right state of my mind. I just... can't let her do that. He killed them! I was so depressed and my parents told me to go to states and they'll take care of it. I attended some therapy from a  psychologist." I cried.