those scars are beautiful

Hey guys sorry for being MIA for a long time I hope you enjoy this chapter

  People often feel ashamed to reveal themselves like in a bikini or a crop top because of they have one scar or the other or a rash, a stretch mark.

But most people don't understand that it's your flaw that makes you perfect. You don't need to cover up just because your insecure about your self, those scars show that you are a fighter, those scars show that you represent strength each scar tells a different story so you don't need to be scared about what people say because they'll never understand what you've been through more than yourself.

  Like you'll literally see some wear an ankle knee dress with leggings inside and a jacket on during summer

Even people with stretch marks have nothing to be ashamed of, I have stretch marks so I know what it feels like, although I'm skinny so it may be a little bit confusing as to why I have them but my mum explained that I got it from her and that stretch marks are really natural.

And those with rashes or things like rosaceae learn to express yourself don't let your skin define you express yourself cause I have permanent little rashes on my tummy and I think they're cute the more I look at them.

Well that's the end of this chapter I hope you enjoyed it please please please leave your votes and comments or you can slide in me DM