11

This chapter is longer then Togamis legs 🕺💃🙄🥶

T/w: body shaming and use if Alcohol

Shuichis pov:

We were all camping. It was Harukawas idea, obviously. She's always trying to get people to get along.
It was kinda annoying.

"Tenko! Stop!!" Youmeno screamed, Chabashira chasing her small girlfriend around the camp site we were at.

There was two big tens, for the girl and boys each.

A medium one for the non binarys. Which were: Kaito, Kiibo, Kirumi and Tsumugi.

Then there was  a two man ten for me and ouma, since he didn't feel comfortable sleeping with anyone else.

I was special.

Kiibo, Akamatsu, Iruma, Ouma and I all shared a car on the way here. Kiibo drove, I was surprised they was able to drive.

"bet your planning to fuck Kokichi hard tonight!" Akamatsu laughed and sat down next to me by the fire.

Ouma was sitting next to me earlier but Harukawa took him to the bathrooms.

"shut up" I hissed and moved away a bit from the lesbian.

"ugh don't be homophobic" she scoffed.

"how can I be fucking homophobic when I like fucking guys!?" I yelled, a few people looking over at me.

"Don't get fucking Kokichi in the tend tonight!" Momota yelled back at me, I flipped them off.

"I won't ever to do crap like that to ouma! You fucking pigs!" I continued to yell.

"kaede-poo! What does 'fucking' mean?" Iruma asked, skipping up to the blone bitch sitting next to me.

"nothing! Forget the word!" Kaede panicked.

"hehe! Okay!!" Miu laughed and went away, once more.

I then saw Harukawa and Ouma coming back from the bathrooms in the distance. The purple haired male seemed to be struggling with his crutches even more on uneven groud.

I got up and ran over  to the two of them, picking ouma up in a bridal Style, taking him back to the fire.
"thanks for the help, Saihara" Harukawa smiled, walking beside me.

"okay"

I placed ouma in one in the double seat and sat next to him, the opposite side of the fire where I was just sitting next to Akamatsu.

Ouma was wearing his headphones still, I wasn't too surprised though. I've only seen him take then off three time, Harukawas never seen him without them though.

Once again, I'm special.

The purple haired boy next to me stared into the fire, he looked so at peace.
A small blush found its way onto my face.

"oi! dickhead!" Momota and Akamatsu came up to me, Ouma seemed to notice but didn't looked over at us.

"what the fuck do you want" I sighed, leaning back in the double chair that I  shared with ouma.