I didn't even know where he was, I decided to swing by his house just to ask his mom shed probably know.

I pulled into the driveway and got out of the car going straight into his house, his mom wouldn't care. 'Hey, is Alex here?', I asked as I walked into their living room 'He just left, im surprised you didn't see his car pass yours', she said as she set her water down 'Damn, do you know where he might have went?', I said letting out a sigh 'Honey what's going on?', She stood up off of the couch 'I- I think I might like Alex', I started to get frustrated... I didn't want to like Alex! I didn't want to like my childhood best friend!! And I sure as hell didn't want him to like me back.... she let out a small smile 'Finally', she smiled 'What?', I asked confused with her reaction 'He told me not to tell you, but since you feel the same way. Anastasia honey, Alex has liked you for some time now', she smiled 'Damn it', I said turning around.

Before I ran out of the door I turned back around and hugged her 'Thank you so much', I smiled and ran out of the door. I got back into my car, I rushed around town looking for Alex, to see if he went back into that alley. He thinks I don't know where his hiding spot is....but he's wrong. I got out of the car running down the alley, with his shirt in my hand. It came to a open space, and there he was pacing around. 'Alex!',I yelled as I ran over to him. I gave him no chance to talk, I ran over to him...and I kissed him?

I pulled back, I was just as surprised as he was. He smiled down at me, but I could feel that I had no expression on my face. 'I have something to tell you',he said pulling back a bit 'I already know Alex, you like me',i said lifting my hand up to my forehead and sighing 'How'd you know',he whispered 'I stopped by your house and I talked to your mom about it', I said 'So she told you?', He asked 'Yea but I said something before that', I looked at the ground.

He stood there waiting for a answer, 'Alex I like you', I said looking away. When I looked back at him, he was smiling 'But I don't want to',i broke the silence....and his smile dropped...his face twisted into confusion. This is gonna ruin everything 'What?', He asked his voice sounding a little hurt 'Im sorry', I felt the tears collecting around my eyes, I felt my anger building up.