We stood there, not wanting or trying to make eye contact. He sighed as he looked up at me and I sighed as I looked down in embarrassment 'Ana?', He finally broke the silence 'How long have you liked me?',he asked 'Im not sure I never though about it', I lied. I've liked him for a while, ever since 8th grade, the day that we hung out after school hours and graffitied some abandoned houses...good times.

He let out a small noise indicating he heard me 'It's kind of fucked up because I've liked you for a long fucking time, and that you like me too...but you don't want to',he made sure to make the word want stand out 'And its fucked up to know that I'm basically pouring my feels out to my best friend and that she can't even return the favor, but I guess that's not my business', he let out a smirk showing his anger and sarcasm. He headed towards his car as I just stood there.

He turned around and looked at me again 'Sad to know that you kissed me and I know that we both felt the same thing but it doesn't madder anymore....you didn't fucking want it', he let out a last sigh before he got into his car and slammed the car door and eventually sped away. I stood there surprised, I held in all of my emotions, I was just gonna save my tears for my pillow.

I got in my car and slammed the door. I started to hit the steering wheel as hard as I could, not caring if I honked the horn. After I was done I noticed my knuckles were now red and the windows were foggy from the sudden heat, I looked over at the passenger window and saw the writing obviously written from Alex the last time it was foggy in here, I read the words 'I Lub you best friend' with a crazy smiley face after it, I smiled as I looked at it, but my smile soon faded...