Chapter 1

"Holy fuck, don't stop please" Maya screamed as she rolled her head back. The brunette was currently pumping two fingers in and out of the girl, sweat dripping from her forehead. She quickened the pace, feeling the girl tighten around her fingers as she knew the blonde was close.

"Are you going to come for me?" The brunette moaned in Maya's ear as she took her fingers out, teasing the girl's bundle of nerves. Maya could barely speak from the intense pressure building inside so she barely nodded. Carina pushed deeper into the girl, starting to curl her fingers inside the girl who was about to finish. Maya started whimpering as she got there, the girl beginning to push her over the edge.

She lay her head on the brunette's shoulder as the pleasure of her second orgasm finally hit. Her breathing was rapid as she started to come down from her high, the older woman kissing all down her neck and jaw. She pulled out her fingers, which were covered in Maya's liquid, inspecting it before seductively putting them in her mouth and sucking. This action alone almost made Maya finish for the third time this evening.

The pair finished their activities, and the older woman checked her watch and gasped when it read 3am. "I had no idea it was so late," she whispered, watching the blonde throw her clothes from earlier back on. "I guess time flies when you're making someone come," Maya giggled, walking back over to the girl, wrapping her arms around the girls shoulders, kissing her again. The brunette lead her to the apartment door and opening it before standing for a second.

"It was really nice meeting you..." Maya stopped, realizing that she didn't know the older woman's name. "Uh Carina." The Italian spoke, laughing as she jokingly held her hand out for the blonde to shake before she left the girl's apartment.

A few hours prior to this, Carina decided to go out to a bar. Usually, she would go to Joe's after she closed up work but tonight, she was feeling risky and visited a new joint, tigers. It was very dark inside and she was just sitting drinking by herself when the blonde approached her. They sat and drank together before Carina suggested they head to her apartment for a nightcap.

Of course their drink didn't last long and they started making out on the couch before Carina led the girl to the bedroom...

-

The next morning Carina was in a little later than usual and it made her best friend Amelia a little suspicious. The Italian walked in and avoided eye contact as she hung her bag up before joining her at the counter.

"How come you didn't reply to any of my texts last night?" Amelia asked as she turned around in her chair to face her friend.

"Oh, uh I was busy. I'm sorry," Carina played it off, joining her with freshly brewed coffee. "Busy doing what exactly, or should I say who," Amelia giggled as the Italian almost spat out her coffee at the America's bluntness.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," Carina shrugged her shoulders at Amelia, putting her head down a little to hide her laughter. "C'mon you cant even lie Car. You're in late and you have an extra skip in your step. Just admit you got laid last night," Amelia sung, pointing out her friends no so subtleness.

Finally Carina gave in and admitted it to her friend. "Okay fine Amy, I met someone last night. But I didn't even get her name. It was just sex. Really hot sex," she grinned, thinking back to the evening before.

-

A little while later Amelia rocked up to Carina who was sitting at her own desk. "So, you do remember we are going to the concert tonight yeah?" Amelia reminded her, smirking as she knew she had roped Carina into tagging along. "Unfortunately, yes, I do. Why couldn't Teddy or Maggie go with you instead?" Carina questioned, testing any way she could get out of attending. "Because I want you to come with me. You're my best friend dude." Amelia responded, giving the Italian puppy eyes as her last hope to ensure the older woman definitely came. "Okay, okay but I don't know any of the music. American pop music is not good," Carina rolled her eyes, thinking about what she is in for this evening.