Thomas

Ana and Pandora sit at the bus stop after meeting with the drug dealer to restock. The only problem is Pandora doesn't really know how to shut up.

Effy rolls one up and starts smoking while Pandora rambles about something. A black boy sits next to them and pulls out donuts from the brown paper bag on her lap. He eats the donuts as if he hasn't eaten in years.

Ana looks over at Pandora and she looks like she's one step away from drooling. Like she wants a donut... or all the donuts.

"Wow, you've got a wacker load of doughnuts

"Wow, you've got a wacker load of doughnuts." She says.

"Of course." He hands her the bag. "Excuse my manners."

"Thanks!" she says. She starts digging through the bag looking for a doughnut. He puts the bag near the cousins. Effy refuses but Ana takes one.

"No thanks." Effy says.

"Effy doesn't do doughnuts." Pandora says.   

  "Well what does she do?" he asks curiously

"Drugs. We just came back from buying some, haven't we Effy?" Pandora takes Effy's spliff and takes two puffs of it, with the doughnut in her mouth. When she's done, she hands it to Ana and dives in for another doughnut. "This is blimmin amazing. But I need juicing."

"You need some juicing?" Effy asks.

"Yeah. Chuck me the Irn-Bru Eff? Barry!" she exclaims.

"Excuse me?" Ana asks.

"Uncle Jock always says "Barry" when he drink Irn-Bru. Mom says because he's Scottish and mad." She stuffs the last piece of doughnut in her mouth and chugs the Irn-Bru.

"Hello. My name is Thomas. It's so nice to meet you." He says sticking out his hand.

"Effy. This is Ana. It's nice to meet you too."

"I came here yesterday from Africa. This place is exceedingly cold." Wait till you meet the people.

"Oh." Pandora says. Oh dear here she goes. Ana gets up while Effy turns to the side as Pandora throws everything up.