Freddie, Effy, Anna, Cook

The final chapter is finally here! I hope you enjoy it!

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

Ana takes her food out of the oven when the doorbell rings. She opens the door and it's JJ. "Hey J. Come on in." She steps aside and he follows her into the dining room. "Want some tuna casserole? I made it myself."

"No thanks."

"So what brings you here?"

"I think you know the answer to that."

"I know. I just want to hear you say it."

"You, Freddie and Effy."

"What about us?" Ana gets a bowl and serves herself and eats.

"What are you going to do?" She sighs.

"A lot of people have been asking me that and the answer is the same. I don't know. And at this point, I don't even know if I want to do anything."

"You have to." he says.

"Why?"

"Freddie loves you."

"Does he now? If he does, why hasn't he shown up at my doorstep saying that?"

"Because you'll just shut him out. You need to let him in."

"So what did you have in mind?" Ana finishes her food and puts the bowl in the sink.

"Let's go." He grabs her hand and pulls her out of the house.

•─̇•─̇•💨🍃─̇•─̇•─̇•─̇💨🍃•─̇•─̇•─̇•

They get to Freddie's house and Karen takes JJ and Ana to the shed. When they walk inside, Freddie wanking off to porn and JJ quickly covers his eyes.   

"Freddie!" Karen says

"Freddie!" Karen says. When Freddie sees then, he quickly gets up. His skateboard smacks into a stack of stuff causing it to fall. He reaches out to try and catch it but he forgets that he was holding his pants up and they fall. "JJ and Ana are here." She turns around to leave, but turns back around and takes a picture of her brother.

"Hey!" he exclaims.

"Facebook really needs to hear about this." She says.

"Send that to me." Ana says to her.

"Of course." She says evilly. Freddie picks up his pants.

"I just came to say something." JJ says.

"And he dragged me along." Ana adds. Freddie turns off his computer and fixes himself.

"You can look now." He says to JJ, who still had his eyes covered. "So what's up with you? I thought you quit?"

"I can't quit. You can't quit. None of us can. We have to stick together. " JJ states.