Chapter 1

18th August 1994, Thursday

"Wake up! Cressida wake up!"

I feel my body being shaken and I slowly open my eyes. I see Hermione leaning above me from the side, waking me up.

"Come on now! Breakfast is ready, I'm waking Ron and Harry up now. Make sure you didn't forget to pack anything!"

I yawn and then itch my eyes before going back to bed.

"Sid I mean it!" Hermione remarked.

"Fine fine, I will!"

Hermione leaves Ginny's bedroom, there are no guest rooms in the burrow so we just share one during visits which are actually pretty fun. To bad Ginny is younger than us, it would be fun to have her in our classes.

I slowly get out of bed and put on a pair of socks, I don't like walking around barefoot. I head towards the bathroom with my morning essentials.

Of course, it's occupied. I love the burrow, but I would love it more if they had more bathrooms.

"Morning, Cressida"

I look to the side and see Charlie existing from the room he and Bill were sleeping in and heads downstairs, he was fully dressed and probably heading downstairs for breakfast, perhaps I should speed up, I don't want to make everyone late.

I greet Charlie back before knocking on the bathroom door again, but this time slightly harsher. Right in the middle of the knocking the door swings open and out comes Bill.

"Sorry, I'm a bit lazy today." he yawns out.

"Well go downstairs then and get energized, you'll need it today!"

He walks downstairs and I enter the bathroom, right before I have enough time to close the door Fred and George sneak in their arms, stopping me from fully closing the door.

"Ugh, go away it's my turn!" I sigh.

"No way! We don't wanna miss breakfast!" Fred exclaims.

"Besides, your so slow." George continues.

I sigh and give up, letting them enter and we stand all three in front of the sink brushing our teeth.

After brushing our teeth the twins finally leave me alone and I wash my face before quickly go one floor down, change into a blue pair of boyfriend jeans along with an orange graphic tee with a band on it and a pair of white sneakers. Then I quickly grab a hair tie and put my hair up in a slightly messy ponytail before hurrying downstairs with my bag.

"You didn't forget anything now, did you?" Hermione asks me as soon as enter the kitchen.

"No, I've got everything right here, besides we won't stay there for long."

"Well, I am going to do a last-minute check anyway, just in case," she hurries up the stairs.

"Sit down dear, have something to eat," Molly tells me.

I sit down next to Ginny and Ron and we discuss who we think will win the quidditch world cup this year as we eat breakfast.

After a few minutes, we all grab our bags and head outside.

I, Ron and Harry are in the back whilst Arthur, Ginny, the twins, Bill, Charlie and Hermione are walking in front of us.

"Where are we going, isn't there like a buss or something?" Harry asks

"Busses? This is not the muggle world Harry." Ron mumbles.

"Well, anything better than floo powder." He sighs.