ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔢𝔫

As the haze of sleep slowly went away I could feel the warmth of someone or something.

I can feel someone holding on to me, who could it be? They are so warm, I laid my head on one of the arms that were holding me. They rubbed my face with one of their fingers while giggling. Who is that and why do I know their laugh? They kiss my cheek while messing with my hair. I got butterflies in my stomach.

Where was I again and how did I get here? Did I miss work, but who is in my house if I didn't go to work. Is this burglar trying to seduce me?

"What are you doing to me, burglar?" I asked, all I got out of that was a wheeze. "Oh daydream, I'm not a burglar, I'm your nightmare." He whispered in my ear.

I opened my eyes a little bit to see a room, it looked like Dream's cell. "Dream?" I asked as he played with my hair some more. "You got it." He hummed while sorting out three pieces of hair. "Dream you can't be holding me again, you are going to get me, and you trouble." I sit up while he started to fold the three pieces of hair into a braid. "Well I don't see you trying to get up now, are you? And anyways if Sam was at the cameras he couldn't see us, I moved to where we were under the cams." Dream took a hair tie off of my wrist and tied the braid with it. 

I stood up and walked over to his bed and sat down. "Where did Sam go? Why didn't he come for me?" Dream shrugged. " I guess he just forgot about you." Dream chuckled.

"It's not funny," I said reaching in my pocket for my phone.

Nothing. 

I looked up at Dream. "Where is my phone?" Dream stood up and took my phone out of his pocket. "I might have taken this while you were sleeping, I used your fingerprint to get in and made some calls. Hope you don't mind" Dream smirked while flipping my phone.

"Who did you call?! Give me that back!" I said running over to him and trying to grab it back. He was way faster than me, moving my phone so that it was way too high for me to get. "Oh to slow, want to try again?" He joked. I kept trying to get it but he moved it before I could grab it.

I huffed, "Dream what can I do to get my phone back?" I asked, "Your phone, I think this is my phone now." I rolled my eyes. "What can I do to get YOUR phone?" I said crossing my arms while Dream smiled. "Well for starters you can tell me what Sapnap said." He said flipping my phone. "Can't do that Dream, what else can I do?" Dream frowned. "You can't do that little thing for me. You said you would before you fell asleep." Dream slipped the phone into his pocket. "No and I was half asleep, what else can I do for you?" I said take a step forward.  "Well there's no other way to get out, are you just going to wait here for Sam to get you out? That can be hours for all you know. Maybe you will stay with me all weekend." He said with a smile. I shook my head. "Sam might just be out in the town, he will be back before you know it." I walked over to his bed and lay down. "He will come to get me soon," I told myself while laying down.

"Whatever you say."

Some hours later】

"Do you have any games on your phone?" Dream asked, trying to guess my password. I shoved my head into his pillow. He's been bugging me for the last couple of hours to tell him what Sapnap said. And Sam hasn't come back. I heard the camera from my phone go off and I looked over at Dream who was taking pictures of himself. "Why are you taking pictures?" I asked, "You can use a new wallpaper." I rolled my eyes.

He puts my phone away again and just looks at me. "What?" He looks over at the clock and back at me. I take a look for myself and it shows that it's 12:45 P.M, Sam has been gone all day, did he really just forget about me?  "So, how are we going to work out who sleeps where?" He asked standing up. "I'm sleeping here." I chuck the other pillow at him and he catches it. "Well that's settled," he said sitting back down. I turned around so my back was facing him.

"Are you sure you don't want to cuddle again?"

"Yes." 

Hello,

I uploaded

in the time span of a

week

this is so cool.

I'll try to update a long chapter for you all by next week!

(and as always please tell me if I spelled something wrong =D)

I was going to write more but I had to end on that 'no'. Kind of a shorter chapter but I hope you still like it. Also, some of the things in the timeline in the SMP will not be the same.

The last thing, do you think it will be a good idea if I make an Au of an SMP school like they are teachers, and ill make it a non-binary y/n and they go to school. And I'll try to make it funny. And add a story, kind of like an episode. (It's not going to be an x read just school.) I hope that makes sense.

Get some sleep if you can and drink water!

(I wrote dick for drink then I deleted it.)

                    Thicccc🥴

                    Thicccc🥴

(969 words)