Chapter 2

REI/SORA'S P.O.V.

It has been a week since I have worked with Ansem the Wise. He is a kind man, and he is trying to help me get my memories back. In exchange, I help him with his research.

I was walking to the main lab, and I noticed how eerily quiet it was... I never liked the silence, it made me nervous and claustrophobic.
When i finally got to the main lab, I saw the scientists unconscious on the floor, Ansem was nowhere to be seen, and Xehanort, Ansem's best student and helper, was standing there like he was responsible.

"What happened?" I asked Xehanort, and he turned to look at me.

". . ." He was quiet... Like this lab...

"Xehanort. What happened here?" I asked again.

He stares at me, with intent... I glared back, and got into a fighting stance.

"I don't wish to hurt you, Sora... I only want your heart." He said.

"Ew! No! I'm 18!" I exclaimed.

"Wh- I didn't mean it like that!" His face was red with embarrassment. "Whatever. I will have that dark heart of yours."

Before I had time to react, he was infront of me. He had his hand, just inches away from my chest, where my heart was. I couldn't move... I was too scared.

"It won't hurt at all..." He said.
Then everything went black...