Coldsteel and the Magic of 2020 PT 1

Water is H20 and water has alwas been hydrogen and oxygen. 

That's air and some other type of gas or liquid. I'm not a fuckin scientist. 

There he was, Coldsteel and th time is now 11:11. Dr.DevilEggMan looked at him.

"You son bitch! I can't believe yo did this!"

Coldsteel smiled and pulled out his gun. "Tchhh nothin' personell kid...."

BLAM! 

Dr.DevilEggMan was dead and Coldsteel waz free to escape from hell.

Here we go buddy. We're on a wild ride now. Coming bac with fierce bang...

So as he appear on Earth. Coldsteel put on his shadez. The heroes of the Earth could feel his energy. Captain Amurrica rose from the Endgames. Thanos could wait. His cock wasn't as huge  Coldsteel'z. 

"Coldsteel! It is I, Captain Merica!" His shield has many stars for he was all righteous and just. He represented the beauty of captalism. It wasn' his fault you didn't come up with Amazon first. You're just weak.

Coldsteel smiled. Captilism meant nothin in the face of a real devil. He just broke out of hell. He shot and killed Dr.DevilEggMan. What with a puny human do?

Hulk appeared fromt he bowels of Hell. Devil Hulk didn't like being taunted. 

"Coldsteel! Me no like you! You!"

"Tchh. Green isn't bad azz. " 

Hulk got super angry. Like super fuckin mad to the point blood was literally boilin. He looked kinda hideous no cap.  He then roared but Coldsteel stood there. Unaffected.

"Simp boi. You just mad you don't have candy."

At the end of the day. Coldsteel knew what this wa about. It wasn't about water. It wasnt about starvin africans. It was about candy. Fuck bitch boy Jason Stoddard. His ass doesn even eat candy.

"SIMP HULK SMASH!" Hulk yelled and ran toward Coldsteel. But coldsteel was too fast. 

"The fuck do you want simp boii??" Coldsteel teleported behind him. He raised his hand and his eyes turned white. "You and Jason Stoddard from the writer's job can go fuckthemselves!" 

It was massive. Almost as impressive as my cock. It blew Hulk and Captain BitchAssSupermanIsStrongerAmerica into smith irwins.  

"YOU WANT MORE BITCH!"  Coldsteel said.

But there was a big flash and light covered the into Earth. 

"Coldsteel...." The voice said.

Coldsteel couldn' fuckin believe it. It was simp boi Shadow the Hedgeheg. 

To... be.... continued...