Coldsteel Part Return of the Emerald

Joe Biden was officially president.  The Democrats had won. It meant nothing though because the candy was now like 3 dollars instead of 1 and the dollar menu was also shit at McDonalds. 

"Coldsteel! What are we going to do!?" This piece of shit whale asked. It was a literal whale in case someone thinks im fat shaming.

"Shit I don't know kid. Im  no scientist." Coldsteel got on his motorcycle tha thad cool ass hot rod flames. The license plate said "FCK Kevin Rbnsn".  

The Whale was in awe at just how sweet of  ride Coldsteels' motorcycle was. It was much cooler the Shadow the Hedgehogs all black motorcycle with no hot rod flames. Coldsteel had a nice gun while Shadow just had some generic shit he got at Academy Sports. 

Knuckles appeared looking at the blood splatter on the ground. 

"What did you do COldstel!" 

"Tch.. You punk ecchinda. no one even knows what animal you r" 

"You killed Shadow!" 

"Yeh there is onyl room for on bqadass with a motorcycle." 

"You're soe vil! I will stop you!" 

Knuckles was a little bitch and ran straight to COldstel but Coldstel had a gun and knuckles just had lame ass fist. Just like that bitch from my job. FIst dont mean shit to a gun. 

"YOU SHOT ME!"

Coldstel shot him again. 

"Double tap looser. 1st rule. "

"You know your stuff kid. "

This old grizzly fuck with a lesbain daughter showed up. It was Ellie and Joel. Thjey watched coldsteel get on his motorcycle.  

"Yeh whatever dude. fallow me if you want to live. Zombies are comin but u probably dont know that cuz ur a punk bitch who just follows regular social miedia."

And boy was Coldsteel right. Giant fucking zombie titans could be heard in the distance. How the fuck would COldstel deal with this?