CHAPTER TWELVE

READER POV

They are all on a boat "Wow, this is some fog. I can barely see a thing." Sakura said as everyone looks around. "We'll be able to see the bridge in any minute. On the other side of it is nami no kuni the land of the waves." said the guy who is stirring the board. "WHOA!! IT'S HUUUGE!!" Naruto yelled.

"Hey!! Keep it down! This mist keeps us hidden. From this point on, we have to turn off our engines and row. We will be in big trouble if Gasto caught us." The man said.

*Flash Back*

"Uhh...there's something you should know...about the request for help I made to your village...as you guessed, this job is more dangerous than you and your students were led to believe. There's a real scary man who wants to see me dead." he said as he looks at Y/N and Kakashi. "Who is he?"

"You've probably heard of him. He's a billionaire in the field of marine transportation. His name is Gato!" Tazuna said. "You mean...Gato..." Kakashi said. As Y/N continues "Of Gato shipping and transport? THE Gato? They say he's the richest man in the world!!"

"That's the one on the surface, he looks like a legitimate businessman. The ruthless, murdering criminal who employs gangs and teams of shinobi, and traffics in drugs and contraband. He starts out taking over companies...and ends up running entire countries. He lives by every low and vicious trade know to man. It was one year..ago that he set his sights on the land of waves. He came under the guise of a business venture. Then the violence began, and in no time at all, he'd take over our entire marine transportation and shipping industry, and we were all under his thumb!" he stopped to look at them but manly at Y/N because this person was also after her because of her jutsu but they saw that he was looking at Y/N and wanted to know why and he continues. "Gato now has a stranglehold on all forms of transportation, the lifeblood of an island nation, and a stranglehold on all the wealth...the only thing he has to fear is that which has been underway for some time...the comleion of that bridge!!"

Y/N POV

"I..see..and as the architect of the bridge and overseer of its construction you, Mr. Tazuna, are very much in his way." Sakura said as I just nod agreeing with her. "That means that the ninja who attacked us was working for Gato." Sasuke said then I look at Naruto and I sweatdrop as he was trying to keep up the same old Naruto. "Now I want to know Tazuna as to why were you looking at me more than everyone else and don't be lying about it." I said to him in my bossy voice. He looks up at me with a surprised look "I don't know how to say this but Gato is not just looking for me but looking for....you." he said and everyone but dad and Sasuke have an angry look. "Why are they looking for me," I said.

"I don't know myself about it and if I did you would know right now but I think it because of who you are and your title your highness." he said. 

SASUKE POV

I was angry that this person is looking for her but I would not let it happen. Right now I need to know why they are looking for her because there can't be any reason for that right.

"I don't know myself about it and if I did you would know right now but I think its because of who you are and your title your highness." he said and I look at her to see her face when he said that and she has a shocked face same has Kakashi sensei too.

"What is he talking about and why did he call you highness?" I said to them.

SAKURA POV

"I don't know myself about it and if I did you would know right now but I think it because of who you are and your title your highness." he said. I was surprised and wanted to know what they are saying and why he is calling Y/N highness. 

NARUTO POV

"I don't know myself about it and if I did you would know right now but I think it because of who you are and your title your highness." he said. Ohh shit they were not to find out yet not until next week but shit I didn't know what to do.

"What is he talking about and why did he call you highness" Sasuke said will fuck what is she going to say now. I look at her and she had a sweatdrop look on her face "Heheh ummmm, how do I say this umm how about when we get to your donation I will tell you the story okay." she said will giving them a nervous smile. "Okay, lets us get by on track." I said.

KAKASHI POV

I nodded and said, "But I still don't understand if you know you were the target of a ruthless thug with a ninja at his disposal..why didn't you tell us when you asked for our help?"

"Nami no kuni isn't a real prosperous land. Even our local lords are poor and I have no money at all. An elite, B-ranked bodyguard would be a lot more than I could afford...but if you all turn away from me now then I'm good as dead." Tazuna said and before I get to say some things my daughter said "Will I will not turn away now aways because I will find out why they are looking for me. If you think it's dangerous then go back and I will take care of this myself dad." surprising me.

*Flash Back End*

Y/N POV

We got off the boat and started walking as I was in the front thinking that there is going to be another attack but they won't send an journeymen but an upper-level ninja. Then out of nowhere, Naruto scared the fuck out of me "OVER THERE!!" and he throws his shuriken then there was silence and I yelled "THE FUCK YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING NARUTO!! YOU SCARED THE FUCK OUT OF ME!!" and everyone else sweatdrop.

"I...I Ummm sorry taicho, guess it was only a mouse." Naruto said the fuck there was no fucking mouse. "What mouse? Are you out of your mind? There was nothing there, you moron!!" Sakura said and then I got angrier "Who the FUCK are you call moron huh." I said angrily and she back away from me looking scared. "Pl-Please don't play around with your shuriken. They can be just a teensy bit dangerous!! Your two stop fighting!!" dad said I look at him saying the fuck you said who is fighting with who.

"HEY! MIDGET!! DON'T GO SCARING US! STOP MESSING WITH OUR HEADS!!" Tazuna said.

Father and I heard a rustling sound and Naruto throws his shuriken again and Sakura hit him up-side the head but I didn't pay attention to them and want with my father to find a rabbit but not any rabbit its a snow hare but what's it doing here its springtime and still wearing its winter pelt. I look at dad thinking the same thing it was a decoy that's been kept as a pet and indoors where there isn't a lot of sunshine I look up at dad saying that I will be by Naruto and went by him and want to see what happen next.

"EVERYONE TAKE COVER!!" dad said. Somethings threw at us and I jump and stand by dad as we look up at him standing on his sword "Well, Well if it isn't Momochi Zabuza, the kid who runs off and left the land of the mists!!" dad said and Naruto starts to run off but we stop him "Don't interfere. Give me room this one is on a different plane from our previous opponents." father said and I whisper to Naruto saying "You can't do that have you forgot who he is and how you are now won't help you at all and neither will it help Kurama, you will die so please leave this to us" I said to him. 

He steps back with the others and I turn to dad give him a nod that if he needs help I will back him up and help him. "..Like this...this may be a little rough." he said as his hand went up to his headband and was about to pull it up.