CHAPTER FOUR

READER POV

After everyone did the exam, almost everyone had their headband on their head. Well except for Naruto but the scene that was in front of him is not new to him because he has got used to it. He had said that he was not jealous not even a little when seeing everyone with their parents as they are happy for their kids. Y/N who is seeing Naruto from afar and feeling bad of him as he hand already lost both of his parents who he was just born but the thing is she have never see him cry because if it. As she mind line with Naruto she said "Hey, don't worry Naruto, you will always have me with you!" she said it with a cheerfully. Naruto just smile "Thanks Y/N," he said. "No problem. I'm your little sister, right." as she ask him. "Yeah, even with not by blood, you will still and always be my little sister!" Naruto reply with a smile. She was also smiling then she said "Sweet! Now focus he is coming," Y/N said when she sense Mizuki's dark chakra approaching Naruto. His chakra is full of hate and grudges as she though. Naruto went back to his acting mood, pretend to be sad and depressed as he was starting to walk home. As she had expected, Mizuki comes and greets Naruto and Y/N just stand on a tree were no one will see her. Just watching and waiting for Kitsune to know want is his target.

"Hey, Naruto." Mizuki said. Naruto just turned around to face him and said "Hey, Mizuki sensei." as he answer him and still showing a disappointment look. "Are you sad that you didn't pass the exam?" he said. "Yeah, why did Iruka sensei fail me?" Naruto said with a sad face. "Well, don't be mad at him he was just doing his job." Mizuki said. "But why only me?"

"Haha, it couldn't be helped but I can tell you how you can pass the graduation test?" he said. "How!!?" Naruto said. "You will have to take the forbidden scroll from the hokage office and you will have to bring it to me by tonight." Mizuki said. " Target detected!" Naruto said to Y/N who is still using the mind line. "Good job, Kitsune let us just report back to the hokage. I will see you there." Y/N said as she poof away and is now in front of the hokage tower. As Naruto said "Okay, Mizuki sensei!" then after he was out of his sight he poof to hokage tower.

~Teleport to Hokage Office~

Y/N POV

As I appear in front of hokage office and stand there just for a while waiting for Naruto. As soon as he appears in front of me, I knock on the door and after we hear a faint 'come me', we walk inside. "Hey, old man," we said togater. "Ah, Y/N and Naruto. What can I help you two?" hokage ask us with a smile. "Well, we have confirm that we have a traitor in the academy. Mizuki is after one of the forbidden scrolls and he is making Naruto get one for him, if he want's to graduate as well." I state a seriously tone. "Your sharp as always Huh, Demon." Hokage greet. "Well, old men. I just need you to lend us a scroll so that we can trap him." Naruto said as I just nod. The hokage just sigh and give us the scroll as he warn us don't to mess with the scroll because he doesn't want to add more work for from. After three hours, we had decided to appear were the meeting place is going to be as Mizuki ask Naruto to wait. Am just at a bush that is that far from it, just waiting to appear as I put my wolf mask on and hide my chakra signature.

NARUTO POV

As we arrive at the meeting place a bit early, I just look at the scroll and decide if I should open it for a moment while waiting for Mizuki to arrive. "What are you doing, Naruto?" suddenly Y/N ask a bit venom in her voice. "I was going to look at this scroll is all about. Why does Mizuki want this scroll," I state as I open the scroll.

My eyes widen when I saw what was inside this scroll, its was village secret weapoon the Flying Tunder God Technique (haraishin) the forth jutsu. How does Mizuki know about this? Its suppose to be a S rank top secret, only the hokage council, the Anbu captain, elite jonin and me his son that is suppose to know about this scroll. "What is it about, Naruto?" Y/N ask after I tense for about a moment. "Its about....Haraishin no jutsu. My father jutsu that only we can surpass and can use it," I said as I was still studying the scroll. "WHAT?!! How does Mizuki know about this scroll? Tch, we already can't kill him now, huh?" Y/N said angeryly. "Yeah, I know you want to let go of your bloodlust but we have to really send him to Ibiki." I state with a slight chuckle.