February 20, 2015

February 20, 2015

2:14pm

Fuck you.

Okay, I know I need to get over not being around you all the time. I'm aware of that. In fact, that's one of the main reasons I don't hang around you and in groups, it's so I don't become attached and annoying. Way to make me feel like shit even though I probably made you feel just as bad. You should take my feelings into consideration when you say stuff. Sometimes I'm not even sure why you hang around me because of how you act or what you say. I'm not even pissed off anymore, now I'm just upset.

I'm trying to not be as attached so you don't have to deal with me constantly or always be around me. I'm so tired all of the time trying to change because you get annoyed with me. I don't even sleep anymore. I stopped taking my sleep medication. I'll pass out, wake up and then sit their for hours just staring into nothing...

I don't even know how to feel anymore. You want me to be around you and hang out with everyone but then tell me to get over you because you can't always be around me. What am I supposed to do? What do you want me to do? Why won't you just tell me how you really feel rather than beating around the bush about it?