Drole x Gloxinia Lemon

"Drole, you probably see me only as a comrade, but I actually like you more than that," Gloxinia confessed as his heart hammered against his petite chest, a rosy hue dusting his cheeks.

An unblinking onyx eye gazed into his own, filled to the brim with pure adoration and... lust? A bu//lky ocean-green hand caressed his fine scarlet locks, tucking several strands behind his pointed ear. His breath hitched at the sudden gust of hot air when Drole's massive face inched towards his, causing the miniscule hairs on his fair skin to stand on end.

"I like you too Gloxinia," Drole whispered huskily, licking and nibbling Gloxinia's ear.

"Mmph.." Gloxinia's moans were smothered by the giant's plump lips which passionately engulfed his tiny face whole. Oral liquids fused harmoniously as Drole's ravenous tongue dominated Gloxinia's territory, before they parted with a salivary string connecting their mouths.

Drole brutally tore the white harem pants which hugged the fairy's hips and catapulted it miles away, revealing scrawny legs and a bare crotch. "Awww, naughty Gloxinia. You never wore anything underneath those baggy pants?"

As the fairy shook his head, a harsh impact landed on his buttocks, leaving the skin tender and reddened. An overwhelming wave of hot omnipotence instantaneously triggered the smirking giant's lustful senses deliciously.

Gloxinia felt his shoes slip off, shuddering while Drole gingerly tickled the exposed pinkish flesh, giggling inanely, "Thee-hee~ such cute little feet we have here~"

And without any warning, a thick finger was shoved into Gloxinia's vulnerable hole, forcibly penetrating his insides.

"Doesn't it feel good?" Drole prompted seductively, relishing the sight of Gloxinia writhing submissively beneath him.

Despite the searing pain, the feeling of being stretched whole left the fairy inundated with a bizarre euphoria. His obsidian orbs involuntarily rolled to the back of his head as the sinful digit accelerated, ruthlessly ramming his rectum. With each second, a noticeable crescendo in Gloxinia's moans was perceptible, and just as his limit approached, the finger cruelly removed itself. He whined from the sudden emptiness, earning a guttural sadistic chuckle from Drole who sucked his fingers sensually. 

"Ah, what a delectable appetiser."

Gloxinia pleaded, "Please, Drole."

"Hm? Your voice is too tiny for my large ears," he teased in lustful amusement.

"Just fuck me to death already!" Gloxinia exploded, before cowering in shame.

"Who knew that the sadistic fairy king could become so timid?"

"S-shut up!"

In a lecherous frenzy, Drole removed his tattered skin-tight pants, allowing a puzzlingly small erection to spring out.

Convulsing with laughter, Gloxinia exclaimed, "Your dick is so unproportional! It's... tiny!"

"You'll regret saying that. Be prepared for your punishment," Drole fumed, pinning the fairy down in a bestial rage and spreading his puny legs apart. A shrill agonising scream resonated as an excruciating pain possessed Gloxinia's lower half. In a possessive psychotic manner, the giant rapidly plunged into his anus, annexing the intestines entirely.

"D-Drole! Ah, stop it!" he yelled in between the merciless thrusts. A jolt of pleasure suddenly pulsed through Gloxinia's veins, swallowing away the pain. "Ah, m-more!" he contradicted, beginning to drown in a sea of pure ecstasy.

"Though my dick may be small," Drole panted, "It's large enough to destroy you." Slamming violently at an incredible speed that could even outdo Monspeet's Hellfire Bird, Drole hollered, "Scream my name."

"Drole!" Gloxinia screamed in pure delight. Radiant stars clouded his vision as the giant filled the fairy's intestines with hot semen; the excess spurted out, coating his blood-stained thighs in the warm white liquid.

"Spirit spear Basquias, seventh configuration. Moon Rose, Droplet of Life," Gloxinia uttered softly as Drole's gigantic form embraced him. The end of the immensely large spear bloomed into a giant golden rose, in which a single droplet fell onto the fairy's exhausted body, instantaneously healing his torn lower region.

"I love you," Drole expressed, pecking his lover's cheek and sighing contentedly at the pleasant ginger scent he radiated.

Gloxinia hummed in response, "I love you too, Drole."