//2

//2

"Hi my name is Johnny"

She was taken away by his voice. He seemed so familiar. Then it hit her. This is the guy who took away her virginity, Johnny Slava, her ex-best friend because after one night of fooling around during sophomore year she lost more than just her virgin hood but also one of her closes friend, him. After they did the deed he avoided her like a plague and at the time Nana didn't understand all she could feel was anger, hurt, and betrayal for him suddenly acting as if she didn't exist. Even tipsy she could still feel all the faded emotions of anger and hurt coming back, choosing to hide her pain Nana responds saying "Oh well hi Johnny, you can dance really good" acting tipsy now since the memories of them together had made her sober, she feigned a giggle .
"Hey do I know you, you seem so familiar..." Johnny said his voice trailing off. Nana now wanting to move away, starts to pick up the pace to get the hell out of there.
"Aye where are you going?" Johnny said wondering if he had said something wrong.
"To the bar" is all Nana said before she left the club. Calling Alyssa she told her she was outside and they needed to go, now before Nana lets the guy who broke her trust back then, have a piece of her mind.
"Hold up. What happened, why are you already outside? And didn't that boy Johnny move, like out to the California or something, how the fuck is he supposed to be here in the club now?" Asked Alyssa unsure of what to think at the moment, but knowing what she knew she left out the club still on the phone with Nana.
"I don't know why the fuck he's here but I'm going to get the fuck away form him before I make a scene I might regret." Nana replied to Alyssa in a calm voice before hanging up since Alyssa was now right in front of her.
"Yeah let's get out of here" Alyssa said.
"Just waiting for you best friend, how about you give me the keys to my car then" laughing at her best friends airhead ways before driving away from the club in her old Honda, which she fixed herself ironically, to get her mind off of Jonny.
Pulling into the driveway of her studio flat Nana took Alyssa who had fallen asleep in the car ride, inside the apartment. Being as fond of Alyssa as Nana was, she let her say the night inside on the bed rather the couch.
That's how the night to the first day of summer outings went, horribly. Hoping that the rest of summer wasn't like that Nana fell fast asleep on the couch to the sounds of her best friend snoring and thoughts of Johnny in head.