Six

Im Y/n

Recalling all my past, I've decided na umuwi na dahil medyo dumidilim narin, nang nakarating na ako sa bahay ko, nakita ko naman si Avery na palakad-lakad sa harap ng pinto ko, she looks worried about something.

She saw me, and sigh in a relief "Where did you go?" She asked, "Playground....old place..." I said with a puffy eyes, She suddenly hugged me when she saw how Puffy my eyes were.

That's when I burts into tears "It Hurts....It Hurts right here" I said, starting to punch my chest, she hugged me tighter than before, I cried harder as we enter my house.

"I'm tired Avery....I'm tired loving a man...who can't love me back" I muttered to her, I started to feel some tear drops at my head, I broke the hug and saw Avery crying, "I'm sorry that I have to give all my problems to you..." I said, she shooked her head.

"It's fine....I just pity you...you can't get the right love from the guy who you liked for over 20 years..." She said wiping the tears stain "Maybe...Me and him really isn't meant Ave" My mouth suddenly muttered, losing some hope in love.

"You are!" She claimed, trying to be positive as possible "...." I remained silent, not wanting to continue anything "I'll take a rest..." I suddenly uttered, lying down at my sofa.

"Y/n..." She called my name, I ignored it and cry silently "I'm sorry..." "I'm scared now..." I mouthed, before crying quietly, pretending to be asleep right now.

To Be Continue