Seven

Shi Avery

"Y/n...." I muttered, I know that she ignores it, "Take a rest... you've been strong enough to hold that feelings" I said, as I heard the doorbell rang, I quietly got up and opened the door, and saw..... Bang Chan.

"What are you doing here?" I asked him, "Y/n gotta tell something to me...she said" He answered, I nodded, "Chan...I gotta ask you something..." I said,  he looked at me and nodded.

"What is it?" He asked "How...Do you see Y/n..." I suddenly said, nervous on how he'll answer that "What do you mean?..." He chuckled "You know...? Friends? Like that" I said, making it clear.

"Of course I see her as a Little Sister!...Why do you ask?" He suddenly said, "N...Nothing..." "You'll soon know it anyway" I said, "I'll go to the kitchen....you should talk to her" I said, looking down.

"Wait....is there something wrong?" He asked "You'll know it..." I answered his question "But it seems like...you have a good day!" I claimed, "You noticed!!?" He said, excitedly.

"Me and Cara got together today!" He suddenly said, which made my eyes grew wide, "ANONG SABI MO!!!?!" Sigaw ko, tinakpan naman nya ang bibig ko "Shush!" "It's still a secret from Y/n!" He said, removing his hands off of my mouth.

"Poor Y/n..." I muttered "But How!!?!" "Diba kakahire lang sakanya ngayon!!?! Bat naging kayo na!!?!" Tanong ko "Well....Mukhang matagal na kaming magkakilala ni Cara, We met at my hometown" He said.

"Chan–" I was about tell all the details when I realized that I didn't have the right to do that, I sighed, calming myself down, "Nevermind...talk to Y/n..." I just said, and left him there.

To Be Continue