Gather around, everybody!

Time for everybody to get to the cabin and start their game of truth or dare. I will also be adding my personal character Johnson into this, description coming out when we hit 100 views!

Jason POV: It was a beautiful Monday morning in the beginning of summer, and I had decided to stay at Camp Half-Blood this year. There was just something about the smell of strawberries and the sight of the beautiful clouds and lake that was much more peaceful than the bustling city of New Rome. 

       Since it was the perfect temperature in between hot and cold, he was sitting on the docks with his feet hanging over the edge, as he watched the Ares and Mars kids playing volleyball together, and some other Venus and Aphrodite children gossiping about everyone else.

       When they came by him, they waved and smiled, some even giggling. It was vaguely strange, because most of the time nobody made a move on him because of Piper being with him all the time, and the being together made her extra protective on her boy. 

       Currently though, she was having a girls talk with Annabeth and Hazel, so everyone else could come close to him without having Piper taking their makeup and eyeliner and whatnot. But they didn't really do anything except just go right past him and start talking some more.

       He had been sitting their since the crack of dawn, and he had even gotten some hot chocolate to help with the cold then. He just really loved sitting there thinking of how long it took for Leo to finally come riding into Camp Half-Blood with Festus and Calypso, who actually did look very pretty. 

       She was just like Percy had described, with a cinnamon scent and almond colored eyes (or was it almond hair? please correct me in the comments). She had spent her time at Camp since she had arrived, and when she got her own cabin to live in instead of cabin 11, she was all for it.

       When Leo described how he had died heroically by a screaming comet combined with a flaming hot Leo, everyone laughed. Last summer was a good one, but he was interrupted from his thoughts when the new camper, Johnson, came over to him.

Johnson POV: Camp Half-Blood was so awesome! It was just how Rick Riordan had described it in his biography, with the stables, lava riddled climbing wall, and more! The only things he was disappointed about when first coming to camp was his lack of friends and him not being claimed by his godly parent. 

       He still had his mom, which meant that he was from a male god, but he had no idea which one it might be. The most likely options are probably Hephaestus or Ares, but neither of them really stood out in him.

       The friends problem was solved almost immediately, just after when I figured out that the biography took place only a year ago, so I sought out the seven and some others, and it was the best feeling in the world when they were nice to me and helped me learn some information about being a demigod.

       Now that we were good friends, they trusted me enough to be a little messenger for them to go out and ask everybody if they wanted to play truth or dare with us. The first person I was supposed to ask was Jason, and when I found him, he was sitting on the docks. 

       He looked like he was really thinking, and I felt bad having to disturb him, but it didn't matter because when he saw me he waved and came over. 

       "Hi Johnson!" He said. "How's Camp Half-Blood?" 

       "It's nice." I replied. "I was just wondering if you were down for a game of truth or dare with the others."

       "Well, I guess it wouldn't hurt to play. The only thing I want to know: Who else is coming?"

       "I didn't really memorize them." I said, a little embarrassed. "I do have this list though."